General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, TallyT said:

The choreographer (is it Jeff or David?) can help him simplify the programs. They will still be beautiful, this is Yuzuru.

Yuzu could do a program like A Fleeting Dream and it would be the most beautiful and captivating performance. He doesn't need to do spectacular jumps to create art on ice. :girlsigh:

I just hope he takes good care of himself and gets enough rest and sleep and heals quickly! :smiley-angelic001:

6 hours ago, Fay said:

The youtune video makes me even more nervous. 

6 hours ago, TallyT said:

You're right.

I think he will simplify. But we will all worry.

Ah yes, our worries and our nervousness! Hello again.

Brooding about stamina or sleeplessness made me forget for a moment how dangerous figure skating is. :smiley-scared003: His statement comes to mind: "I bet my life on figure skating, every time." Or Ghislain's "like being hit by a school bus". Aah, goosebumps! :slinkaway:

8 hours ago, TallyT said:

The choreographer (is it Jeff or David?) can help him simplify the programs. They will still be beautiful, this is Yuzuru.

It's his choreo, so he'll know best where to simplify:img_21:. Praying for him to remember we would also go to ice shows where he'd only wave and stand on the ice :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: no need for more...and if he still feels like skating, anything will be beautiful and perfect... him just gliding calmly...and everyone would be more than happy! The only thing that's important is that he recovers and gives himself time to heal. :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw: 

Jeff is the choreographer.

I have been telling myself that Yuzuru can relax a bit (although he never relaxes when it involves skating) because he doesn't have to "carry" the entire show and then I saw the bandage above his right eye.

But if there is one thing I have learned in my 3 years as a fanyu it is that our brilliant young man knows exactly what he is doing at all times. 

And yes since he is so charismatic just to watch him standing on the ice is mesmerising!

During Yuzu's competitive career one announcer said "no one stands on centre ice doing nothing better than Yuzuru Hanyu".

Truer words were never spoken.

Watching Yuzuru skate brings me so much joy ❤

On 5/16/2024 at 2:39 PM, fuzz_ball_21 said:

[NEWS]

Being unable to sleep well, it's quite a torture....hope he is able to find an easy alternative eg, watching videos, doing light and calming exercises, read..to unwind....:smiley-love017:

On 5/23/2024 at 2:05 AM, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu could do a program like A Fleeting Dream and it would be the most beautiful and captivating performance. He doesn't need to do spectacular jumps to create art on ice. :girlsigh:

I just hope he takes good care of himself and gets enough rest and sleep and heals quickly! :smiley-angelic001:

Agree totally, he can skate beautifully, without jumps or spins...and can still captivate and mesmerise....:grin: