General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, anyanee said:

Hi guys! I need some help. I remember that during the olympic period I see the chinese quote"fate whisper to the worrior, you can't withstand the storm.... something like that related to Yuzu. Is it a comment from chinese commentator? I need it for Chinese learning thank you!!!

I think it's what the commentator said right after he finished Seimei? 

18 minutes ago, anyanee said:

Hi guys! I need some help. I remember that during the olympic period I see the chinese quote"fate whisper to the worrior, you can't withstand the storm.... something like that related to Yuzu. Is it a comment from chinese commentator? I need it for Chinese learning thank you!!!

IIRC it was the CCTV commentator:

命运向勇士低语 “你无法抵御风暴”

勇士低于回应 ”我就是风暴“

Translation:

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm"

The warrior whispers in reply "I am the storm"

1 hour ago, faeline said:

IIRC it was the CCTV commentator:

命运向勇士低语 “你无法抵御风暴”

勇士低于回应 ”我就是风暴“

Translation:

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm"

The warrior whispers in reply "I am the storm"

Thank you very much:img_20:. Learning Chinese is fun but it will be more fun when it related to Yuzu. :knc_brian1:

Oh wow, so much has happened in the last ten pages or so... About no media day... it's fine with me... as long as Yuzu is fine and no injuries. Everything is in his calculations, after all. ACI will be overwhelming this year but I'm looking forward to it so much. I hope we have the same stream again. Last year's ACI was the first competition I followed out of lurker mode along with the Planet, and it was wonderful! 

Also, Happy Page 5000 to the Planet! I love this place :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

3 hours ago, anyanee said:

Here's a link with English sub.

28 minutes ago, freyaminnie said:

Sorry to bother you guys but I'm trying to access this video but I get geoblocked. Is anyone able to access? Maybe I can try using vpn for that country. 

For me it’s geoblocked as well 

must have happened recently, because I watched it a week ago !