General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Lambari said:

Amazing (!!!) :laughing:

Does anyone have the video?

That's really wonderful! You might think a man of that age would hesitate to copy a frilly costume like that...but he went right ahead and did it. :) 

7 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

That's really wonderful! You might think a man of that age would hesitate to copy a frilly costume like that...but he went right ahead and did it. :) 

best kind of people really...he loves skating and went for it and if somebody has  aproblem with it,it's their, not his:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Yuzuru really reaches out to a lot of different people and it's great!

32 minutes ago, mercedes said:

sorry for the double post,but this is too cute 

I adore how this artist's 4A has been aging progressively. Last year he was in the womb! Then he was a little squishy with a pacifier. Then he started crawling. Now he's walking and eating with a fork! Soon he'll be telling Yuzu he doesn't underSTAND, and WHY can't I stay out past curfew with 4F do you not TRUST us, and leave me ALONE, GOD, I'm SO SICK of this RINK, and YOU CAN'T GROUND ME, I'M ALMOST A QUINT.

We have to hope this is happening now and 4A will be over that phase by the time competitions start. :laughing:

Crossposted from Team Japan thread. Read Sota's fanyu origins (so cute!)

Sota: ... For me it was even earlier. At Japanese Nationals the season Hanyu-kun won World Juniors (2009/Osaka), I was a dower girl- ah, not girl, I was a flower boy (laughs). It was the test for Vancouver Olympics. I heard "there is someone very good among the young skaters" and I watched a lot, but during (Hanyu-senshu's) 6 minute warm up, when he fell on his 3A and I saw his legs go "pa"into a split I thought "(He's) flexible!" (laughs). From that time on I thought "He is great isn't he," and when he won bronze at the World Championships (2012/Nice) he became an existence about whom I think "I want to skate like that too."