General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, wpisces said:

As much as I love his 4lutz ( when being landed cleanly), I think he should leave it behind especially if he can land 4A in the future ( well, it's not as easy as many people mistakenly believe and this surely WON'T happen any time soon). Lutz is not his weak jump but it's undoubtedly his most problematic jump. 3lutz has brought enough trouble to him. This time when 4lutz was the reason for a nearly career ending injury, I desperately want him not to try it again, it's too dangerous. It's difficult for anyone at his age to learn a new difficult jump. ( Weirly, I have a sense that he won't try it again). 4A is a different story. Even though it's incredibly dangerous jump and I'm terrified everytime I think about it, landing 4A is his dream, so if he sees it as a worthy goal to pursue, I won't complain. 

He has the best 3A in the world undoubtedly so that's why he is confident about 4A. 

As for lutz, I'm not sure if he 3lz is the best in the world.

But one thing for sure is I've never seen a better 3A than yuzu's. 

2 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Oh and since someone pointed out quints don't have points, I wonder, VERY HYPOTHETICALLY, if he mastered a 5T, for example, if he might not, in his current 'just skate what I want to skate' mindframe, jump it anyway, if it fit in the aesthetics of the program, even if it doesn't get points... but that sounds a bit like fiction just yet, still lol

Watch him do that and then all the judges be like... What the heck do we do now..... :knc_brian3::knc_tracy1:

And Yuzu be like :LOL:

13 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Watch him do that and then all the judges be like... What the heck do we do now..... :knc_brian3::knc_tracy1:

And Yuzu be like :LOL:

This is exactly what I was thinking of lol. He wouldn't even care about the points :darklordyuzu:  And I'm sure when people sees that they'd forget all about the points of that competition as well :rofl:#YOLO

3 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Another award for Mr Hanyu: "Right hand of the year" XD

Looks like he is about to shoot someone

5 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

This is exactly what I was thinking of lol. He wouldn't even care about the points :darklordyuzu:  And I'm sure when people sees that they'd forget all about the points of that competition as well :rofl:#YOLO

They might as well gave him the medal on kiss&cry