General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, k8y said:

I'm always amused by Yuzu's interactions with other athletes. Remember the Asahi Big Sports Award show where he did a flip when they announced his name, in front of Kohei Uchimura and Kenzo Shirai? They were like, OMG, dude have some chill. Yuzu = cringeworthy + adorable. 

For those who haven't seen it yet

:offtopic:

Here's Jin BeeYang  

Maybe he heard that Yuzuru likes bees and also lurks on SNS... :laughing:

1 minute ago, Danibellerika said:

That was my guess and I'm completely down with that.  Or BOrser! 

BOrser got the honour back in 2014. They cannot do it twice over. 

Ah whatever. Icenetwork’s choice is meaningless anyway. Yuzu’s got the most important prize of the season. 

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Mhm, I'd bet on it.

Though I don't agree with it ... oops ... 

Well, at least she deserves it for her longevity and perseverence. Adam Rippon is here among the nominees too, ffs...

Just now, Fay said:

Well, at least she deserves it for her longevity and perseverence. Adam Rippon is here among the nominees too, ffs...

Oh I'm not fussed about it because her achievement was truly something, so overall, it's the best option once I put Zu out of the running. USFSA, I mean Icenetwork, was never going to give it to Zu anyway cause of Nathan so at least this way it went to a great skater.

I still find the whole thing incredibly hilarious though :laughing:

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

Oh I'm not fussed about it because her achievement was truly something, so overall, it's the best option once I put Zu out of the running. USFSA, I mean Icenetwork, was never going to give it to Zu anyway cause of Nathan so at least this way it went to a great skater.

I still find the whole thing incredibly hilarious though :laughing:

Correct me if I am wrong, but back in 2014, Yuzu didn’t get nominated despite his GPF, Sochi and WC gold medals, did he?