General Yuzuru Chat

25 minutes ago, liv said:

Lol. You guys are funny. What did you think he was doing, crying into a tub of ice cream? Now that his initial shock is over, of course he's going to do everything he's told to do to get better... and more besides.... and you know he'd watch the skating. That's his life, if he can't do it, he's gonna watch it!! I"m surprised he's still in Osaka, but maybe he decided to keep to the original travel plans. And who knows, maybe he's doing interviews, footage for fluff pieces etc., ahead of Nationals and Olys that he can now do instead of doing later... then there will be more time to focus on the next goal and train towards it.

You mean...we may have interviews , fluff ,...later on during our waiting for next comp:snonegai:

Never knew that watching an FS competition could be so tiring :13877886:

There were some empty seats yesterday as Yuzu wasn't there. Actually, I don't think the organisers asked anyone to take down Yuzu banners, there was a sign there telling people to take their banners with them when they leave, so those who brought the banners on the first day probably just didn't bring it back again on the second day. Yuzu isn't there anyway, support should be shown to the other skaters too. The signboard of Yuzu outside was not switched off at night either.

Anyway, it was an enjoyable competition. Sui/Han were sublime, glad to see them breaking the world record in the FS.:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I was surprised to see Evgenia making mistakes in the FS, though. She seemed more vulnerable.

Happy for all who made the podium yesterday, especially Uncle Voronov who won the Men's event. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: Was rooting for Jason Brown though, too bad he didn't podium yesterday.

I gave out some swans as well, but it wasn't that many. I'll be relying on anyone here to search for them to see where they ended up :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I was happy to have met @sweetwater and @miinyan as well. They are very nice and kind people :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: (sweetwaterさんとmiinyanさん会えて嬉しかったんです。とても優しい人です😊) miinyan was supposed to be in charge of the Planet's banner at NHK, but the banner didn't make it in time... That's okay though :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I'm glad that Yuzu has already shifted his mood and sights towards nationals and is properly taking care of his diet. And he decided to watch FS on TV... such a skate otaku, as always :laughing: Champion's mindset :10636614:

1 hour ago, fireovertheice said:

I posted this also in the thread devoted to fan-made videos, but I post also here to lift up our moods, together with the last bits of infos leaked: I think that for now it is important to send him good vibes hoping in a speed and full recovery for the time of Nationals, as it seems it was stated today:

The final 30 seconds or so...I hope none other men will see that because it'll give them nightmares (kidding, of course, but still...intense, even with such simple meaning)

Good to hear Yuzu's doing better! A selfish part of me would love it if he showed up during the gala just to thank everyone etc, but objectively, I think it's great they kept all media away from him since he arrived. One less thing to stress about.

I'm now getting ready to head over to the venue. I'll let you know if I notice anything in particular... (actually, knowing Yuzu is watching might bring back some banners ^_^; )

3 минуты назад, KatjaThera сказал:

Good to hear Yuzu's doing better! A selfish part of me would love it if he showed up during the gala just to thank everyone etc, but objectively, I think it's great they kept all media away from him since he arrived. One less thing to stress about.

I'm now getting ready to head over to the venue. I'll let you know if I notice anything in particular... (actually, knowing Yuzu is watching might bring back some banners ^_^; )

Good luck and take care!

55 minutes ago, PPOS said:

Or don't. ..so we can enjoy moments like this! :notamused:

He's so aware of it... 

I know because I do it too all the time, the rules are two
1) Can you hold it with your mouth? Do it. 
2) Look extra cute/extra smexy depending on how you do it. 
(I always aim for cute, but he's of a different opinion...)

Ok sorry for the extra-superficial post, but I am so glad that he is eating properly and will be ready for Nationals, and I'm also glad because as he fought to overcome this big obstacle, I was also fighting my own battles in life as well, and I've kinda won over mine. So, I really feel like we give Yuzu strenght and he gives back. Yay!