General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

It is ... I feel the same every time I see a new cool photo of our Overlord ... :10636614:

nononono, i think i developed a bit of immunity and i do scream inside and stuff but this one... i feel like something is boiling inside me lol help me i;m the worst

7 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

A rough summary of the article:
New Lotte commercial film features Tao Tsuchiya, Airi Matsuda, Suzu Hirose will be aired from Nov. 7th. They will also launch an outdoor advertising campaign featuring Yuzu. (In that campaign?) Yuzu promoted making hot chocolate as a way to enjoy winter and actually tried to make it himself. 

He doesn’t cook much in his private life but on the contrary to the food coordinator’s concern, he skillfully broke the chocolate and poured the milk and thought of what elements he could execute in 1 and a half minute while using the microwave to warm the chocolate.

After tasting the hot chocolate he commented, “Tastes good! No wonder it makes me feel at ease (in Japanese he said “hotto shimasu”) because it’s hot chocolate (in Japanese “hotto chocolate na dakeni”)”, which made people in the studio loosened up. 

Being asked what he would like to do in this winter, he said that he wants to train more than anything in a figure skating season. Even when he gets stuck on something and doesn’t feel like training, skating often makes him feel better because he loves skating, so he thinks skating is essential for his private life too.

I want to see the video of this!

Why Yuzu, now I want hot chocolate.

But he can deal with a microwave oven! Success! Progress!

Just now, WinForPooh said:

But he can deal with a microwave oven! Success! Progress!

and he can make hot chocolate :biggrin:

TBH i think that he could be a decent cook if he wanted, because of he pays attention to a lot of little details and stuff. But i think that his lack of cooking experience is a consequence of him being so uninterested in food :P

Just now, Hydroblade said:

and he can make hot chocolate :biggrin:

TBH i think that he could be a decent cook if he wanted, because of he pays attention to a lot of little details and stuff. But i think that his lack of cooking experience is a consequence of him being so uninterested in food :P

Yes, I guess he'd be pretty good at anything he sets his mind to, he's too stubborn to give up until he gets good, whatever that might take. But I don't think he sees cooking as one of those things worth the effort! Plus I bet he knows he'd never be as good as his mother.

1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

Hi, are you already in Japan? According to this tweet, Yuzumaru-kun was in stock yesterday.  I would visit Yuzuruha shrine first before other fans arrive at Osaka to attend NHK Trophy, but if you reach Osaka tomorrow I think you'll have a good chance to buy one anyway.
Not related to Yuzu, but Shokokuji temple is a good place to visit for someone who loves Jakuchu Ito. It's not so far away from Seimei shrine.
http://eng.trip.kyoto.jp/spot/db/shokokuji/

Have a good trip! and good luck for the ticket. (I, in reverse, only have a ticket for day 2. I'll probably watch SP via TV but it's also fine because I can react whatever I want...hahaha)

Thank you for the tip about Jakuchu and he Yuzumaru info. I arrived inn thursday and have been in Tokyo since. 

I have have to go and book my train ticket and now I don’t know where to take the train to. I really want to selfishly pray for FA tickets at Seimei shrine but Yuzumaru... :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp: 

I’m going to try one last time on J Twitter to beg for tickets. Have you tried? I got a lot of retweets for someone with 0 followers. :68468287: Nothing has come of it, though. :P

Yeah I was preeetty loud during CoC but there was some fellow chanting sutras or ancient poetry in the room next to me over and over for about 4 hours so I didn’t feel too guilty. XD I was thinking of going to a karaoke box to watch FS so I can be really loud. Do you know if they’ll broadcast it live in Japan?

Sigh. An update on the server issues: Support restarted the database management program (which has been causing problems for other customers as well) and report that they don't get an error anymore. Basically support doesn't seem to see the problem (btw, I personally also don't get any errors) and can't really get to the source of the issue.... let's hope they'll keep on looking. 

I'm really sorry this is all taking so long :13877886::13877886: 

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Did he learn from Nomura Mansai? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

is it too late to hope for a new wa-inspired exhibition program?:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: he could perform it 3 times in japan this season (nhk, gpf, nats), and perform notte stellata 3 times too (rtc, oly, worlds) i just really want him to perform with fan again lol (like that time team japan had great choreography for group ex on wtt, yes i disilike ppap, fight me :biggrin:)

29 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m going to try one last time on J Twitter to beg for tickets. Have you tried? I got a lot of retweets for someone with 0 followers. :68468287: Nothing has come of it, though. :P

I really don't know if it will work, but last night I read that some people would sell their spare tickets at full retail price to people who would stand near the arena or the station with boards on which "チケット譲ってください"(I want a ticket)is written. Every competition, I see those people with boards (thick paper or something like that) standing near the venue. I don't know how many of them actually can get tickets, but if you want to try your luck at the last time, it's worth while doing it. Maybe you should write "I came to see Yuzu from Australia!" to draw the attention.

Getting a ticket of Saturday through twitter may be extremely difficult because everybody wants it.