General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Haha, my ritual is this, first open and admire his greatness, cuteness, then carefully rip out precious poster and run to soothe to laminate them, then cover the wall with these works of art :sadPooh:

Haha I don't have posters! Only the canvas. The other five Yuzus are magazines, books, a pic I received at ACI, and clear files displayed proudly next to my precious anime stuff :P

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

I must be the only one who like the cardigan. :slinkaway:

I think they were trying the hipster vibe and to me it works for him. Lol. He just need his glasses and everything is on point.  😝

Nah, give me an oversize cardie any time. All my clothes are oversize, in fact... I love them loose. 

2 hours ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Really!? It's always been Pan-teen here in the Phil.. Now I wanna know the pronunciation straight from P&G

P&G my be the holding now but Pantene started out swiss so I think the pronounciation would be somewhere along the french lines. 

edit: the german cms say [panten] iirc . french should be somewhat like [pantɛn]

edit2: or [pɑ̃tɛn] but...

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

Where is this ?

The gates of Heaven apparently (i want irene chan gloooooooves </3)

47 minutes ago, liv said:

Always been Pan-teen here in Canada too.... at least, that's what the tv commercials have always said!!

lol here in Mexico it's Pan-te-ne(パンテネ) :smiley-laughing021: