General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

A box of swans :smiley-love017:

7G338ba.jpg

someone please go to NHK/GPF/Nats

4 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I still have swans too dying to go to Japan....

:peekapooh:I'm going to NHK (FS only - SEIMEI! :embSwan:), so I think it'd be nice to participate in this :joy:

But in general I'm quite introverted (judging by the number of times I've posted here), so it might a bit challenging for me, seeing as I'm also going alone and luggage space might be a bit of a problem. :yznotimpressed: Still, I'd like to lend a hand in getting our planet's swans to invade Japan :happy: 

It'd be really cool if we can bring them to all of Yuzu's competitions this season, too. Which other competitions don't yet have any of our fellow satellites attending?

8 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

It'd be really cool if we can bring them to all of Yuzu's competitions this season, too. Which other competitions don't yet have any of our fellow satellites attending?

I think only Japanese ones aren't covered just yet, god of lottery isn't kind for this Planet...

Also, don't worry about the introvert thing-I thought like that about myself before I went out alone for an exchange, and it's turned out, I'm pretty good at meeting new people and talking to them, I'm just exhausted by that really quickly xD So, maybe "forget" some swans somewhere on the arena, and let them flock into the audience naturally? If they managed to invade Canada, they'll be able to invade Japan, too!

:offtopic:

Could somebody direct me to where I may go to pour all of the salt in the world out over Nobu's PCS, because if they want to talk about correlating artistry and PCS, and then they do that, then they're a bunch of the numptiest numpties I've ever seen and I'm including the FA, FIFA and Premier League referees as well as my own country's politicians in that....

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

:13877886:How did you get so lucky? Please tell me your secrets! ADOBAISU PURIIZU!

Haha tbh, I really have no idea. It was purely by luck, and I couldn't believe it myself when I managed to lock the ticket when checking out. :knc_yuzu2:

Well, not that I managed to get tickets for the other days. But I'm still amazed at how lucky I was. I probably used up Pooh knows how many years of luck on that ticket.:acceptable:

I remember thinking that everyone who had a chance to go to ACI were so lucky, and never would I have ever thought that I would get this chance myself, and so soon. Being able to watch Yuzu live will definitely be the best experience ever, and I will cherish this valuable opportunity with every ounce of my being. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I consider you to be one of the lucky ones too, being able to lay eyes on the Overlord himself is already a very lucky thing. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

3 hours ago, Aotoshiro said:

I think only Japanese ones aren't covered just yet, god of lottery isn't kind for this Planet...

Also, don't worry about the introvert thing-I thought like that about myself before I went out alone for an exchange, and it's turned out, I'm pretty good at meeting new people and talking to them, I'm just exhausted by that really quickly xD So, maybe "forget" some swans somewhere on the arena, and let them flock into the audience naturally? If they managed to invade Canada, they'll be able to invade Japan, too!

Aww, I hope we manage to get satellites to every competition! :snonegai: 

How did ACI-goers give out swans?  I wonder if "forgetting" them somewhere would work - would people even pick them up?