General Yuzuru Chat

17 hours ago, CiaoCiao said:

Geography of Planet Hanyu: billions of fans, many skating rinks, the Land of the Poohs, many skating museums (with Yuzu statues), the Seimei Shrine and so on... and in a corner, THE BIG VOLCANO, which will erupt fireworks in the skating universe.:smiley-happy085:

Someone please draw a fan art of the landscape of Planet Hanyu, just imagining Yuzu's smile when he sees it:joy:

I got notte stellata on the quiz! :snonegai:

hace 14 minutos , Forcefield said:

I think like the others - looks like CJH to me.

Edit: do Yuzu usually roll up his long sleeves like that to elbow length? I think he keeps it short sleeves or just go with the long for practice outfit.

I have to agree, it's not Yuzu. :smiley-sad016:

hace 21 minutos , SparkleSalad said:

These poor skaters. The only way they can get people to press play is if a look-a-like passes by in the background.

We are entering critical phase of YHIS. :laughing: Seeing Yuzu everythere. I need medicine :drink:

Is it the same skater as in the first video?

I agree it looks more like CJH in the first vid, but I heard that CJH will be staying in Korea for a while to get treatment for his injuries.

Of course, that's not to say this is a recent video.

24 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

I'm too basic. Please explain to me?

Yuzu uses John Wilson Pattern 99 Revs for his blades.

The blades the guy has in the video are definitely not revs.

And in the 2nd video, the guy doesn't look like JH either.

Maybe Yuzu has started a fashion trend at TCC and it has the added advantage of making it easier for him to be ninja.

And a bit late, but from that video of him caressing Pooh, it made me think that maybe Pooh is also like the pets he couldn't have? I don't remember if he's actually allergic to animal hair or it's because of his asthma, but I think he said he can't have pets? The way he's caressing it actually reminds me a bit of a recent video I saw of Javi with one of his cats. Or well, his parents' cat lol Which is what brought this idea. Or am I remembering the whole pets thing wrong?

I opened Instagram to find that 7 hours ago the ISU posted a photo of Yuzu from the GPF. 

The photo popped right up and shocked me!  

My first thoughts were:

1. "Oh no, I'm going to drop my phone!"

2. "It's about time they featured him."

3 "Why didn't I go to Instagram earlier like I do every morning? I would have seen his face sooner."