General Yuzuru Chat

Ticket sales super successful. After production and hiring costs, sponsors recouping investment etc. Yuzu still stands to go home with a huge paycheck. This will go a long way towards fulfiling Yuzu's dreams of helping his home region. Hope it includes a rink that for Yuzu and future ice events

8 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

A story written by Yuzu and illustrated by CLAMP for Gift! A story written by Yuzu!!! :knc_yuzu1:

I guess this means Yuzu will finally become a manga character. :67638860:

He has seriously become a writer, too. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

I can imagine him even writing novels in the future.

[NEWS]

WOW  :surprised_pikachu:

Another translation from Yuzu's comment 🙏🙏

CLAMP news also reports about the cooperation

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Ticket sales super successful. After production and hiring costs, sponsors recouping investment etc. Yuzu still stands to go home with a huge paycheck. This will go a long way towards fulfiling Yuzu's dreams of helping his home region. Hope it includes a rink that for Yuzu and future ice events

And many fans, especially international ones, tried desperately to buy tickets for Gift and couldn't get any. They either couldn't enter the ticket lotteries or lost in the lotteries. Yuzu could've filled Tokyo Dome multiple times over. :ganba:

I hope in the future, he will have more shows on such a huge scale in addition to shows in smaller, more intimate settings. :dancingpooh:

1 hour ago, SaluYuzu said:

I'm glad the new article mentioned unequivocally that there are still plenty of World's tickets for sale ;-)  

I have to say this fills me with satisfaction and Schadenfreude. :LOL: :coffeebath:

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

And many fans, especially international ones, tried desperately to buy tickets for Gift and couldn't get any. They either couldn't enter the ticket lotteries or lost in the lotteries. Yuzu could've filled Tokyo Dome multiple times over. :ganba:

I hope in the future, he will have more shows on such a huge scale in addition to shows in smaller, more intimate settings. :dancingpooh:

I have to say this fills me with satisfaction and Schadenfreude. :LOL: :coffeebath:

Indeed and Yuzu no longer needs to give a commission fee to a certain federation and never had an agency to take a cut of his fees either. Plus there is the immense satisfaction derived form the fact that Yuzu achieved all of this as one individual performer, with concept and production by him ( and help from Staff san )

I think there were some tweets or something some time back that suggested that CLAMP were Yuzu fans, wasn't there? (If my memory isn't failing me. CLAMP fans please confirm.)

Yuzu must have had this in mind when choosing an artist to collaborate with. That said, they aren't the only ones who have shown appreciation towards Yuzu before (author of Tokyo Ghoul comes to mind), so he must have considered other factors as well, such as their art style or the way they tell their stories, which resonates with the story that he wishes to tell us.

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu, the storyteller. I look forward to the stories Yuzu wants to tell us. :heartpound:

Most definitely intrigued. Imagining intricately woven, wondrous stories that transport and delight the reader/listener to new vistas, like the Empress Scheherazade and the Tale of 1000 Nights, story telling on an epic scale

I simply must quote this here too -  Anni posted the following in another topic (Prologue 2022 in Hachinohe) :

On 2/12/2023 at 12:54 PM, Anni said:

His giggle :girlsigh:

I can't stop watching this on endless loop ... over and over again ... with a huge smile fixed on my face !

He's sooooo cuuuuute !!!  :loveeyes:  :love:  <3