General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Interesting analysis.

Yuzu's mastery is just on a completely different level, Planet Hanyu level. :cheer:

It's no wonder his programs always look like every single movement is well thought out and in harmony with the music.

his crossovers were always rare but especially in this program, they were hidden!! I easily missed few of them especially crossunders. He is above and beyond of all the field, i wouldn't think such program is humanly possible but there he is

I saw that Yuzu news of trying 4A even reach Russia and skaters was asked about that.I think it is brave of him to declare that especially since he has not landed it yet.Now all eyes are on him for the free skate and just hope that it is not putting to much pressure on him.My wish media will be kind to him after the free skate if he not able to land the 4A successfully 

17 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

I saw that Yuzu news of trying 4A even reach Russia and skaters was asked about that.I think it is brave of him to declare that especially since he has not landed it yet.Now all eyes are on him for the free skate and just hope that it is not putting to much pressure on him.My wish media will be kind to him after the free skate if he not able to land the 4A successfully 

He says his goals no matter how difficult it is (like 2nd olympic gold while injured) to motivate himself. The boy does not just use the pressure but creates some for himself!!

Guest Mary_kyo
21 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

My wish media will be kind to him after the free skate if he not able to land the 4A successfully 

I’m 99% sure that he won’t land it in FS but he definitely has his (hidden) reasons to include it. At the same time, he seems to be the type that actually perform better when there is pressure and high expectation. So if, by 1% chance, he actually lands an UR one in the FS, I won’t be that surprised.

I’m also very sure that he has A LOT better 4A attempts in practice. Practice is just very different from competitions. Maybe he wants to closer this gap too. I trust him that he knows what he is doing and this isn’t an emotional illogical decision. In any case, I have prepared myself mentally that today might not be a very pleasant day, result wise and media narrations.

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

I’m 99% sure that he won’t land it in FS but he definitely has his (hidden) reasons to include it. At the same time, he seems to be the type that actually perform better when there is pressure and high expectation. So if, by 1% chance, he actually lands an UR one in the FS, I won’t be that surprised.

I’m also very sure that he has A LOT better 4A attempts in practice. Practice is just very different from competitions. Maybe he wants to closer this gap too. I trust him that he knows what he is doing and this isn’t an emotional illogical decision. In any case, I have prepared myself mentally that today might not be a very pleasant day, result wise and media narrations.

Yes i think the percentage of him landing it is very slim but imagine if his able to land one.What a major news it will be!I just hope that even if  he falls on the 4A he still be able to land other jumps cleanly and with the gap from the sp he still might be able to win.I just want to see him happy winning jnats again

He has to start trying it in competition. He's talked about this for so long, so now that he is staying on his feet despite being short on rotation, why not attempt it?  If it looks pretty close when he tries it, then it gets people talking about it... as it has already done. Trying the goliath of all jumps, and coming half decently close, will certainly make people sit up and pay attention and take away the narrative that he is not as good at the difficult quads as certain others, especially as some others have difficulty with the triple A. Fortune favours the bold.