General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, robin said:

We stick around here making each other go crazy with speculations about Yuzu‘s music choice/layouts/costume choice and then come the ice shows and we curse photographers and TV channels for withholding kitten Yuzu from us. Did I miss anything?

I'm still so angry. I don't think I'll ever get over it. They have the footage! GIVE US THE DAMN FOOTAGE!

56 minutes ago, Floria said:

Finally I made a gif from it :laughing:

3IgZcyI.gif

I am so happy to be alive. 

31 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

:sadPooh:  No u r.

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm still so angry. I don't think I'll ever get over it. They have the footage! GIVE US THE DAMN FOOTAGE!

They will never hear us or care about what kind of formative experience they are depriving us of :9:

sry for inappropriate use of emoji but everytime i look at this one it gets even funnier and i can't imagine a situation where i could use it appropriately

3 hours ago, robin said:

We stick around here making each other go crazy with speculations about Yuzu‘s music choice/layouts/costume choice and then come the ice shows and we curse photographers and TV channels for withholding kitten Yuzu from us. Did I miss anything?

Also fishing for the Yuzuru MADs, being salty about underscored WRs in previous season and educating new fans  (as in, flooding them with the to-watch content they haven't checked out yet) with help of Planetary Google for Yuzu content, aka Kaeryth. Oh and screaming streaming Parties! :9:Yep, it's definitely Party!Yuzu.

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

The feelssss omg :sadPooh:

I still remember how dissatisfied he was at his FS at Sochi. How he really wanted to win decisively. And now he finally made it despite all circumstances. This pic is like 2018 Yuzu telling 2014 Yuzu that “I got you, I won this time without falling. I won this time not bc I did less mistakes, but bc I did well.” :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: