General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Lunna said:

I remember seeing smth. really sparkly under his training jacket before warm-up at CoR, I like it as much as the first version :smiley-love017:

I was sitting over the skaters entrance during the SP and the moment I saw his collar I was #shook

I’ll be watching with my daughter   :10742288: ( forever thankful for introducing Yuzu to me ) so we can scream, cry, ( regardless what happens) and hug each other ! My visiting relatives are already given warnings of inappropriate behavior and mood change during certain days ! 

OT

Spoiler

I dreamt of my late mother-in-law last night, Feb1st, in my culture we believe dreaming of passing people is a very good omen !!!!!

at this time I’ll take any good omen, luck,superstition thingy,....

This Saturday is Feb 4th , TJ arrival day   :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

26 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I’ll be watching with my daughter   :10742288: ( forever thankful for introducing Yuzu to me ) so we can scream, cry, ( regardless what happens) and hug each other ! My visiting relatives are already given warnings of inappropriate behavior and mood change during certain days ! 

OT

Reveal hidden contents

I dreamt of my late mother-in-law last night, Feb1st, in my culture we believe dreaming of passing people is a very good omen !!!!!

at this time I’ll take any good omen, luck,superstition thingy,....

This Saturday is Feb 4th , TJ arrival day   :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

I’m really bad at converting ppl. None of my family or friends :13877886: They just think I’m strange for liking FS out of nowhere.

Oh when I show my best friend pics of him, she asked is Yuzu a girl? Really nice figure,  no boobs and great butt..... :animated-smileys-halloween-012:

6 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I’m really bad at converting ppl. None of my family or friends :13877886: They just think I’m strange for liking FS out of nowhere.

Oh when I show my best friend pics of him, she asked is Yuzu a girl? Really nice figure,  no boobs and great butt..... :animated-smileys-halloween-012:

My daughter did a good job then , she turns me in a fan whose heart and soul completely committed  !

i tried it with my friends , only a few tolerate my rant and respond , lost a friend , and the rest just :knc_brian3:

3 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

http://www.nhk.or.jp/docudocu/program/46/2586008/index.html

Wednesday 7th Feb 9.30pm Japan Time on NHK G.

OT Shoma's airs in a couple of hours.

ETA. The website says 9:30pm but the FujiTV guide says 7:30pm. :/

According to my recorder, the program starts from 7:30 pm. (The website also says it’s from 7:30 pm now. I don’t know how it was written at first, but maybe they corrected it?)

22 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

According to my recorder, the program starts from 7:30 pm. (The website also says it’s from 7:30 pm now. I don’t know how it was written at first, but maybe they corrected it?)

Ah, yes, they've corrected it. That was odd. Glad I don't have to stay up late to watch it, now. :)

Ehhh? I just went back to the tab I had open and it switched back to saying 9.30! Weird!

6 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

:hachimaki:

Didn't you know? The 2015-2016 season the year before Nathan turned senior didn't happen. :rofl:

ISU and every male singles skaters were holding their breaths skating in circles waiting for a junior to turn senior and knock their bobble-heads off, and that's when ISU finally realized "oh shizzles" this boy might break our not-broken scoring one day so from 2016-2017 let's finally sit down and discuss rule changes because before this of course we never done it.

Label: THIS IS SO NOT FANFICTION. You heard anything before this, it's #fakenews.

Oh my, My :salty: is spilling. :happy:

48 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Ah, yes, they've corrected it. That was odd. Glad I don't have to stay up late to watch it, now. :)

Ehhh? I just went back to the tab I had open and it switched back to saying 9.30! Weird!

No idea what’s happening :confused: but I think it’s from 7:30 pm because there’s a news show from 9 to 10 on weekdays and other sources (1, 2, 3) say it’s from 7:30. So unless there is an urgent news or something, it will be aired after a news show ends at 7:30.

In this new article there’s a video interview where Javier talks about Yuzuru, I thought you might be interested so I’ve translated it (sorry if this is the wrong thread for it):

“We’re as different as night and day. We’re very different in terms of our personalities, the way we act, the way we train- in absolutely everything. We’re training mates, we share conversations and the ice. (Interviewer: But are you friends?) We’re training mates.  But friends… that’d be difficult since our lives are very different and also, he’s a guy who has many things that... I don’t have. The thing is, companionship is often the most important thing because we also share hard times such as our training sessions. So our companionship is high, we get on very well, but we don’t go out to drink or eat together like friends do.”

1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

No idea what’s happening :confused: but I think it’s from 7:30 pm because there’s a news show from 9 to 10 on weekdays and other sources (1, 2, 3) say it’s from 7:30. So unless there is an urgent news or something, it will be aired after a news show ends at 7:30.

Just to add to the confusion, clicking on that link shows: 2018年2月7日(水) 午後0時30分(45分) for me...

52 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

In this new article there’s a video interview where Javier talks about Yuzuru, I thought you might be interested so I’ve translated it (sorry if this is the wrong thread for it):

“We’re as different as night and day. We’re very different in terms of our personalities, the way we act, the way we train- in absolutely everything. We’re training mates, we share conversations and the ice. (Interviewer: But are you friends?) We’re training mates.  But friends… that’d be difficult since our lives are very different and also, he’s a guy who has many things that... I don’t have. The thing is, companionship is often the most important thing because we also share hard times such as our training sessions. So our companionship is high, we get on very well, but we don’t go out to drink or eat together like friends do.”

Javi is sooo consistent in highlighting the camaraderie thing instead of friendship :biggrin: 

Personally I wonder if in sports it isn't better to have a camrade rather than a friend (both obviously would be the greatest!), since a friend will support you regardless of their involvement in your passion(which might look a bit shallow on a bad day), but camrade means they SHARE it with you, live it as well as you do...(okay, I'm overthinking it probably, nobody has a Hany-focus on skating tbh).