General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, omurice said:

Me!!!

All the men's events begin at 8pm for me... but will I have the nerve to watch live is the question >0< I have quizzes every Friday so I (unfortunately) can't break out the alcohol on Thursday night, but Friday for the men's FS... whoooo boy :drink2: 

Also at 8pm for me (assuming I did the math right). I think I'm working from home on Friday in case I have to break out the alcohol for the short :13877886:

I have a huge work event 2 hours away from home on the 16th  that I'll need to wake up early for so I really can't stay up through the night to catch the men's SP. But watch me wake up in the middle of the night in anxiety anyway.

5 hours ago, Sammie said:

:darklordyuzu:

This has given me so much life. :devilYuzu:

1 hour ago, Neenah said:

Oops! I just remembered that the 16th of February is my sisters birthday :smiley-rolleyes009:  I have been thinking too much about the Olympics and Yuzu and totally forgot about her  :facepalm:

My priorities are so messed up :shame:

I see nothing wrong with your priorities. Sisters have lots of birthdays, right? She'll understand. If she doesn't understand, she doesn't deserve a birthday. >_>

3 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

pooh-bear-driving-car.jpg(x)

God has smiled upon me this morning and made sure I'd finished my drink just before I saw this. My computer is safe and dry.

1 minute ago, kaerb said:

I'm still laughing at this so I have to share - I wonder what he was reacting to?? (it was the Sochi team event presumably but)

Dear lord, he is so expressive. Not that we already didn't know that he's a meme lord, but my goodness people said Hanyu walked out of a manga and looks, personality, drive, backstory and even REACTIONS are all so right on the mark. Gawd, I adore him so much.

9 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Honestly this is what our meme lord murderface ruler is doing to his fellow TCC members :smiley-laughing021:

tenor.gif?itemid=5482584

LOL cats are so appropriate to portray yuzu I am so amused :rofl:

About coping mechanism, I will just hug my pooh so tight it won't be able to breath :biggrin: the events starts at around 8 am here so yuzu will probably be up at 10 am hence my family will probably watch with me or forced to watch cause I'll connect my laptop to my TV! Yay yuzu on the big screen :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

27 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I will be drinking good Japanese whiskey on the rocks – "Hibiki" by Suntory.  A very pleasant way to anesthetiize yourself!

:rofl:

5 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

A cat is perfect company for watching Yuzu!

Reminds me of the cats watching Yuzu: (x)

cat1-e1417534119219.jpg