Team Korea

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just saw this on Instagram.  

There's hardly any men doing 4Lo! While the quad race in the ladies is concerning lately with all the 12 year old samborgs and their quads, I'm glad to see someone who isn't a teenager from Russia landing a quad. The only other one who doesn't match the criteria is Tukta with her 4T. It'll be interesting to see what happens now. Those Russian girls sure love their +3Lo on the end of anything so I imagine we'll be getting (a few, perhaps) 4Lo from Russia pretty soon, especially now that they know what Young You's up to. 

5 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Am I reading this right? Young did 4Lz and 4Lo? I don't understand Korean so please correct me if I'm wrong. But if not then this is amazing!!

Maybe it's the quality of the video, but I'm having a hard time counting 4 rotations...I'd love to be able to see more clearly. 

Although of all the girls chasing quads right now, I'd say Young has some of the best chances to get good ones - she gets great height and covers a lot of distance with her triples, so she's halfway there already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...