Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
Team USA
holy shit 5 concussions WTF omg i hope yuzu hasn't had any concussions ;___;
-
General Yuzuru Chat
just wanna crosspost this from the events forum for anyone who might want to send a short note to us (pm or post, either is ok!) and we can compile some messages
-
General Yuzuru Chat
imagine brian accidentally stumbling on this forum...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
LMFAO guys omg this is...scary and awesome at the same time lmfao
-
General Yuzuru Chat
omg all the more reason to create more emoticons! so we can invent a new language/writing system for our planet.
-
Who is your favorite female skater?
I think GOE is interesting because while we as an audience know what is "good technique" (i.e. no mule kick, as an example, not that Evgenia has a mule kick), I don't think judges actually take off for "bad technique," unless of course your bad technique leads to a UR or bad landing or something (I would say pre-rotation but there doesn't seem to be a system in place that catches or deducts for that, yet). Like, what is to say that a mule kick isn't actually good technique (for you??). There's no official rulebook for that. So I think judges are actually supposed to be impartial to technique. And of course, transitions Evgenia has in spades (so does Alina, but hers are a bit more unpolished, like randomly grabbing the blade after a jump, sorry but it's horrid, I hope she stops doing that). I don't think that most of the Russian skaters have the greatest skating skills (I think the Japanese girls are better in that department), but Evgenia's are not bad.
-
Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 6
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
- If You Had to Choose - 1x World Gold 1x Oly Silver/Bronze vs. 2x World Gold
The real question is..4x world champion and no Olympic medal ala Kurt browning or 1x OGM and no world medals ala Adelina Sotnikova- LWOFYPP - Let's watch our favourite Yuzu programs party
Let's make a list! http://listmoz.com/#bMPbwpHjR8fYybpvRP8k And then we can watch it in chronological order or something. Eta: or are we watching everything?- General Yuzuru Chat
Let's do it??!!!- General Yuzuru Chat
Oh that's like 5'8"...which is plenty tall- General Yuzuru Chat
He looks so good in yellow too- General Yuzuru Chat
I know right? Lucky!!!- General Yuzuru Chat
i'm confused. so...functional?- Fanart
- Team Japan
hmmm...sorry but her jumps don't seem particularly high, how does she rotate fast enough to do quads??- ISU Communications (2017/18)
- General Yuzuru Chat
Both Brian's and Yuzu's can be great emoticons too hahaha- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
who looks this glamorous wiping sweat from their face!!! Like 10/10 hottest picture I've never seen!!!(tied with a couple other yuzu photos...or a bit more than a couple)- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 1
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
- Figure Skating Bulletin Board
Aw hahahhaa- General Yuzuru Chat
Welcome to the olympic season!!!! Where Yuzuru is the king and absolute champion!!! GANBATTEE!!- General Yuzuru Chat
Wow, what a first post! Welcome!!!- General Yuzuru Chat
I think we need your ava as an emoticon lol pls @Hydroblade for moments when we wanna applaud someone for a post- Team USA
that's cool but it doesn't look rotated- General Yuzuru Chat
*throws money at yuzu*