Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
Suggestions?
Hm, I guess nothing of just general videos...we have ones for fancams. I think you could start one in the translations and media subforum
-
Team Russia
Is this for winning gold? By the government? Or a sponsorship?
-
Team Russia
So they just give her a house? Nice!
-
Team Russia
That photoshoot reminds me of natalie portman in star wars haha
-
General Yuzuru Chat
No, anyone can make a thread! Yes, definitely feel free to make one!
-
Team we're fewer but still good!
he looks good :D :D
-
General Yuzuru Chat
is it a fancam?
-
Technical problems
Hey, sorry about that, we're trying to clean it up and make it less confusing right now.
- The Meme Thread
- The Meme Thread
- Daily Yuzuru Videos thread
-
General Yuzuru Chat
haha did the other guy point it out? aww cutie he was such a bb, cute bb
-
General Yuzuru Chat
it's beautiful
-
Team USA
Ting Cui, she won silver at nationals last year in novice...
-
Team USA
wow! her jumps are gorgeous, she has so much air time
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Omg he's so adorable
-
Planet Hanyu Banner Contest - VOTE!
Reminder: only a few more hours left to vote!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I trust Yuzu isn't even touching the 4A. He's not even sure he's doing the 4Lz...
- ISU Communications (2017/18)
-
General Yuzuru Chat
DEAD. WHY DOESN'T THIS ... HAVE PICTURES.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Let's think on the bright side. No one suggested La La Land, afaik. Or Beyonce...or Taylor Swift....or Nicki Minaj......
-
General Yuzuru Chat
If they wanted someone pretty with a guiness book of world records logo in the same pic...well.....i understand
-
General Yuzuru Chat
That's so random! At first I thought his record was banned or something and was like what?!... but nope, just a random photo of him for no reason
-
Team Russia
Poor girl. She was so talented. She wasn't the best jumper in the world but her jumps really improved after Sochi. If she retires, I'll miss her musicality, spins, and general charm. Hopefully she'll perform in shows but...I don't really watch shows much.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
IKR? Between autotune and lip syncing you don't really need to sing...and that's with copious voice lessons too. It's all about that charm and personality which Yuzu has in spades Haha you said it better than I did