If You Had to Choose - 1x World Gold 1x Oly Silver/Bronze vs. 2x World Gold

2x World Champ v. 1x World Champ, 1x Olympic silver/bronze  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

55 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

The real question is..4x world champion and no Olympic medal ala Kurt browning or 1x OGM and no world medals ala Adelina Sotnikova :mischief:

Kurt.  He left a legacy.  Even if he doesn't have an Olympic medal.

11 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

The real question is..4x world champion and no Olympic medal ala Kurt browning or 1x OGM and no world medals ala Adelina Sotnikova :mischief:

4x World Champion. An Olympic medal doesn't necessarily prove your worth, but a good career does. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2017 at 4:32 AM, yuzuangel said:

4xWorld Champion means being one of the greatest ones. 1xOGM and nothing else doesn't... How often will Adelina or Tara Lipinski get on the "best skaters" list? Meanwhile, Kurt and Michelle Kwan...

9 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

I think this upcomig season GPF and Olympic golds would be the most desireable for Yuzu, Worlds gold would be a cherry on top but not essential.

If I had to choose I'd prefer he get the OGM and another world title, but GPF is good for momentum. Either way, if beggars can't be choosers, I want the OGM for him over all else.