Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yuzuangel

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yuzuangel

  1. GOD I NEED THOSE!!!
  2. DAYUMMM JAVI LOOKS SO GOOD CLEAN SHAVEN OMG HE LOOKS LIKE A MOVIE STAR
  3. I tried one in Helsinki, haha! And...for the record...I can do a decent one fit spin on ice...I couldn't even get one rotation on it. WTF how do you use it? LOL BTW I think I knocked some posters off the walls when I was using it. Humm, I don't know if they're lighter because it's been a while since I've had my other boots, but iirc they're about the same? Supposedly royales have like...better molding/foam inside so it's easier for you to break it in and have it adjust to your feet. Supposedly the technology is good, and before skaters used to need to get custom skates even when they're only doing doubles but now they do not. but maybe that's just the sales pitch
  4. Should show this picture to anyone who says he looks delicate and/or figure skating isn't a sport!!
  5. i love the way you organized everything! it looks sleek and neat and very easy to understand :D much easier than wiki. thanks!
  6. hooooolyyyyyyyyy look at those thighs
  7. Thanks @kaeryth this is super helpful!!
  8. more... https://www.pinterest.com/pin/388154061624571025/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/484348134910125115/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/604256474974810056/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AahezXyuXDTMLbYxCE8hCxMR3VHvH_0CN7NqRyxqlB5flNa2juKtgeU/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AQHi1HSDsrbz8xnQtx34JRxEKOKYlW0ceBHQyn-EXWk5mG5wedqdjqE/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/412572015839480501/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/378161699935101588/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/544935623647469621/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/709317010030370225/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/412572015839913219/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/751749362771335980/
  9. pic spam from pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/pin/775956210768280008/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/552253973047776414/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AQCySM_8a2NgjRiSdNRR3dSpjRuZkNl5UePpn_DwuYAGnadDuuwt31I/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/623959723344603780/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/673640056734028405/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/552253973047623358/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AdCUXisl7iotcY4JG75rCi1A8QdIKdV7Tyoq2BF0SrWzo262RRx8OLE/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/412572015839163977/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/552253973047755873/
  10. He will do the same as Yuzu, that sad slow part at least
  11. i forgot
  12. ganbatte, yuzu lol...why is it different?
  13. is that...a...permanent tattoo??
  14. you must come
  15. WE WILL SCREAM SO LOUD THEY NEED TO TURN UP THE MUSIC JUST LIKE WE ARE SCREAMING RIGHT NOW IN THIS THREAD sorry guys
  16. HE WILL BOMB HIS WAY TO THE GOLD MEDALLLLLLLL
  17. DEADDDDDDDD ILL BE THERE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAJF;KLAJSKL;DFJS
  18. aww sota kind of looks like bb yuzu....
  19. the fabric looks shiny and cheap
  20. same! it really adds to his appeal. thanks yuzu, the day you get instagram will be the day i

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.