Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yuzuangel

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yuzuangel

  1. holy shit 5 concussions WTF omg i hope yuzu hasn't had any concussions ;___;
  2. just wanna crosspost this from the events forum for anyone who might want to send a short note to us (pm or post, either is ok!) and we can compile some messages
  3. imagine brian accidentally stumbling on this forum...
  4. LMFAO guys omg this is...scary and awesome at the same time lmfao
  5. omg all the more reason to create more emoticons! so we can invent a new language/writing system for our planet.
  6. I think GOE is interesting because while we as an audience know what is "good technique" (i.e. no mule kick, as an example, not that Evgenia has a mule kick), I don't think judges actually take off for "bad technique," unless of course your bad technique leads to a UR or bad landing or something (I would say pre-rotation but there doesn't seem to be a system in place that catches or deducts for that, yet). Like, what is to say that a mule kick isn't actually good technique (for you??). There's no official rulebook for that. So I think judges are actually supposed to be impartial to technique. And of course, transitions Evgenia has in spades (so does Alina, but hers are a bit more unpolished, like randomly grabbing the blade after a jump, sorry but it's horrid, I hope she stops doing that). I don't think that most of the Russian skaters have the greatest skating skills (I think the Japanese girls are better in that department), but Evgenia's are not bad.
  7. The real question is..4x world champion and no Olympic medal ala Kurt browning or 1x OGM and no world medals ala Adelina Sotnikova
  8. Let's make a list! http://listmoz.com/#bMPbwpHjR8fYybpvRP8k And then we can watch it in chronological order or something. Eta: or are we watching everything?
  9. Let's do it??!!!
  10. Oh that's like 5'8"...which is plenty tall
  11. He looks so good in yellow too
  12. I know right? Lucky!!!
  13. i'm confused. so...functional?
  14. It's sooo sexy...and it looks exactly like him
  15. hmmm...sorry but her jumps don't seem particularly high, how does she rotate fast enough to do quads??
  16. It's for countries that didn't quality any skaters yet. If you qualified more than zero at World's you cannot earn spots at nebelhorn.
  17. Both Brian's and Yuzu's can be great emoticons too hahaha
  18. who looks this glamorous wiping sweat from their face!!! Like 10/10 hottest picture I've never seen!!!(tied with a couple other yuzu photos...or a bit more than a couple)
  19. Welcome to the olympic season!!!! Where Yuzuru is the king and absolute champion!!! GANBATTEE!!
  20. Wow, what a first post! Welcome!!!
  21. I think we need your ava as an emoticon lol pls @Hydroblade for moments when we wanna applaud someone for a post
  22. that's cool but it doesn't look rotated
  23. *throws money at yuzu*

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.