Veveco

Fan project

31 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Here's the letter for the fanbook :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I found some cute Pooh letter papers with envelopes that I haven't used for ages and I thought, this is a good occasion to take them out again. For the text I used dark green ink and a calligraphy pen. I hope my handwriting is easy to read? :14066882:

I tried my best to introduce the project with all major aspects and ideas behind it and speak for everyone who participated.

I really really love this fanbook, so again: THANK YOU SO MUCH @Veveco !!! :thanks::thanks:

Hide contents

ShbCMEb.jpg

@Henni147 what a lovely job you did and wow your calligraphy makes my OCD brain so happy right now...and of course Pooh paper letter:Yuzuru will love this and the book too I'm sure!

Thank you guys for your amazing work,you all are truly special people:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

@Henni147 what a lovely job you did and wow your calligraphy makes my OCD brain so happy right now...and of course Pooh paper letter:Yuzuru will love this and the book too I'm sure!

Thank you guys for your amazing work,you all are truly special people:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

@Henni147 :1497158260_5GOE::dpooh::dancingpooh:.

...stroke(penstrokes) of genius...pooh paper and such beautiful penmanship. 

BTW, our Prime Minister JT wants to change that to penpersonship :4:

Thank you so much everyone! :thanks:

The letter is on the way (the lady at the post office said 3-7 days). I hope, everything goes well :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

15 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

just curious can I view everyones messages? I feel it will be very heartwarming and inspiring

Here's a link to the public PDF version of the book. Some messages are blurred to respect the people's privacy, but there's still a lot to read and I love it :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

On 7/21/2019 at 9:50 PM, Veveco said:

I have finally finished the public version of the fanbook !!!!!  :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

An 80-page long baby :reading:

[...]

With all that said, here is the link to the pdf: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17VHVGzQUGb3E6miwXPWdoQ0U4QlYHCR6

On 8/14/2019 at 12:20 AM, Veveco said:

I just received the fanbook :smiley-excited001:(that was faster than I expected). The quality seems pretty good and all is as it should be. I'm so happy :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow::dancingpooh:

Here are a few pictures I took quickly for now (I can't do more right now as I'm busy tonight but I'll give a more detailed report tomorrow) 

05rg.jpg

bfth.jpg

smdb.jpg

Thank you so much again for putting this wonderful fanbook together, @Veveco! It's obvious how much time, effort and love you put into this project. :loveshower:

This is such a good representation of the love and admiration we fans from all over the world have for Yuzu. I'm sure he will be super happy and thrilled when he receives it! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

It shows him how much he is loved and treasured. He will definitely draw strength from this precious book. :heartpound:

8 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Here's the letter for the fanbook :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I found some cute Pooh letter papers with envelopes that I haven't used for ages and I thought, this is a good occasion to take them out again. For the text I used dark green ink and a calligraphy pen. I hope my handwriting is easy to read? :14066882:

I tried my best to introduce the project with all major aspects and ideas behind it and speak for everyone who participated.

I really really love this fanbook, so again: THANK YOU SO MUCH @Veveco !!! :thanks::thanks:

Reveal hidden contents

ShbCMEb.jpg

Thank you so much for writing this beautiful letter, @Henni147! You chose just the right words to convey our love and support for Yuzu. You have such gorgeous handwriting! I wish I could write like this! And the letter paper is just adorable! :thanks: