I can't decide between this  :smiley-laughing021: or this:sad-smiley-046:

Why Tomono, I love you... why do this to me

3 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

Again, again!

Yuzuru Hanyu:

SP: El Tango de Roxanne

LP: El Tango de Roxanne (looped over)

I hate you 

LOL. I thought that once V/M did like, the best MR routine ever (after multiple attempts by multiple skaters), we would finally be done with it... since no one would try to top it... i underestimated the power of imitation... it's just so campy, isn't there other movie music out there?

44 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Both V/M's and Yuna's MR are my favourite, I can't really compare the two of them :)

But I never really liked any Moulin Rouge by other skaters...just not my cup of tea. 

Exactly my same thoughts. V/M and Yuna are so genius they make me enjoy MR programs haha

Maybe unpopular opinion......

Spoiler

I don't like Misha's choreo with Kazuki so far (granted it's only been the SP last season. I much preferred his West Side Story, Riverdance, and even his Daft Punk Ex)

I feel like Kazuki isn't suited to the 'dramatic' style Misha has (and puts in his choreography).

On 3/24/2019 at 2:19 PM, Paskud said:

Better prepare yourself.

Meanwhile, I at ice dancers: GIVE ME HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL RHYTHM DANCE

Hey, maybe there is a chance for jr RD:biggrin:

On 3/25/2019 at 4:02 AM, WinForPooh said:

The Greatest Showman counts as a musical, too, doesn't it? :D 

it still hasn't bored me so I'd be happier with it that with MR (and again, maybe a few junior teams will chose it)

18 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Naaah, not everybody is gonna do MR! Just half of them! The other half is doing LLL! :yuck:

big lolz

If I had to choose between the two, tbh, give me MR, I just can't stand LLL :13877886:

Though... to have already not one but TWO confirmed MR in singles, too... it doesn't bode well.. Also, there's still Daniil, with his music choices for Alina :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

10 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Maybe unpopular opinion......

Hide contents

I don't like Misha's choreo with Kazuki so far (granted it's only been the SP last season. I much preferred his West Side Story, Riverdance, and even his Daft Punk Ex)

I feel like Kazuki isn't suited to the 'dramatic' style Misha has (and puts in his choreography).

I thought this would be an unpopular opinion, too, but a lot of people seem to feel much the same way. That boy deserves a top choreographer to showcase his incredible talents.