100 (and counting!) Reasons To Love Yuzuru Hanyu

yuzuangel

6 hours ago, Neenah said:

137. For the butt spin  :biggrin:

Honestly, I'm surprised those UA pants held up so well. That could be an ad for UA's durability. 

and of course:

139: For the hydroblade into the attitude leap. 

140: For bringing back the delayed axel. 

^Two brilliant feasts for your eyes. Just gorgeous :love: (I'll come up with gifs if I can find them later. Because need. Pls help :D)

146. For treating his flag with respect and folding it up all nice before putting it down, handing it off before press conferences so he doesn't have to set it on the ground, etc.

147. For apparently making sequences a thing. Who cares about the lower base value, they're amazing and I'm glad more skaters are doing them now

41 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Has anyone said the waggy finger yet?

If not...

150. For the waggy finger :10814716:

The waggy finger is indeed a thing of beauty. 

Which brings me to 

151. His beauty. Yes it's shallow of me, but have you seen his lips, skin, eyes, bone structure, hair, hands, etc? :13877886:

152. For honouring the ice, every time. 

153. For being someone who embodies the quality of Honouring, in many, many ways, in a time when this is rare. 

154. For opening and moving our Hearts, over and over and over.  :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

155. For being able to be in the middle of all the gazes, all the longing and expectation, hope, focus, wonder and intensity, and to keep his exquisite internal equilibrium.  :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

157. He is such a stubbron person who will dedicate his all to make his goal achieved. His determination and perseverance are something the entire universe should pay admiration to.

From this point of view, he is pretty much like me  :-)

160.  For asking us when we fell for him (at Continues) and thanking us for loving him :softYuzu:

Edit: PS on twitter today I have seen a translated post where the OP states that Yuzu also added “I love you too” but that was cut from the broadcast ♥️