Poll: Yuzu's new ultra low Hydroblade - Did he kiss the ice?

Did he kiss the ice?  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also remember how Yuzu's hands looked after he hydroblades without gloves? Lips are so senstitive, I don't think he would kiss the ice during a hydroblade

To quote myself:

17 minutes ago, robin said:

I'm such a kill-joy but I don't think he did. There is that moment where he ever so slightly lowers himself (to get up right after) and that moment coincides with the moment when the shadow of his body is in line with his face and that creates the optical illusion that his lips meet the ice. It's just the angle! Also, he only lowers himself very slightly and to me intuitively it doesn't feel like it's enough to bridge the distance his face had to the ice before. The opening of his mouth is coincidence as well imo

2 minutes ago, robin said:

Also remember how Yuzu's hands looked after he hydroblades without gloves? Lips are so senstitive, I don't think he would kiss the ice during a hydroblade

To quote myself:

You're right, it might hurt :P

But a 0.1 second kiss is not the same as hydroblade hands grazing the ice for 5-10 seconds maybe

if he's really kissed the ice he's got a really crazy control not to brush the ice too much and fall on his face (sorry the image won't leave my head, too hilarious:smiley-laughing015:)

I need to rewatch more HD material before I give my answer :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp: (*so she said, before spending the following years looping the video, poll forgotten*)

24 minutes ago, robin said:

To quote myself:

I also thought of this, his lips would have looked at least a bit pinkish (more, lol) or a bit swollen, no matter how light and swift the touch was, it would have done something to the skin...but then again I see the video and I can't tell xD

8 minutes ago, robin said:

It's unsanitary :rofl:

So I kind of don't want to beieve he did it

xD true. Then again Plush did it like it was no biggie and even left a mark xD maybe at that point no one really cares.

I don't think he did. It would be difficult to control it and the chance of getting his lips hurt is too big. He really wanted to though! Also I feel like either his chin or his nose would have to touch the ice if he really kissed it, and neither looked even a little bit pink.