2018/19 Coaching changes

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Well she could do what Sima did, though it's risky- go with Plush temporarily for things to cool down and then make the real move. I think he'd accommodate her.

Although it would be borderline hilarious (and terrible for Brian's hair) if one fine summer day in Toronto, a Spidey, a Wakabond and a Zhenya show up on TCC doorsteps. 

Singing in harmony something about how he can't turn them awaaaaayyy. 

If she does go to TCC, it's going to be strange for her to get used to a very different way of training! I wonder if mental fortitude is catching, I know somebody who could do with catching a little of the kind of confidence that doesn't require back-to-wall situations for it to make an appearance. 

Laishev said the same thing when Yulia left.

He said the same thing when Sima left.

That the news appeared on Match, means RusFed isn't in control of the information leak. Zhenya Medvedeva is. Good girl. Good good girl. Give your agent a big, fat bonus.

I'd wait to see what she says about where she is going.

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

Laishev said the same thing when Yulia left.

He said the same thing when Sima left.

That the news appeared on Match, means RusFed isn't in control of the information leak. Zhenya Medvedeva is. Good girl. Good good girl. Give your agent a big, fat bonus.

I'd wait to see what she says about where she is going.

I’m also curious to see if she gives any reasons for parting ways with Eteri...

Just now, Fay said:

I’m also curious to see if she gives any reasons for parting ways with Eteri...

Depends how it goes I guess. She has everything on her side. 

She spills, thing go nuclear as you know, so if she wants them to back off she dangles the word - amicable - in front of their faces. Then they'll have to see if it is worth it to them to simply let her go for it. You know what I think about that one, if I were them, I'd grab it with both hands and say yes please.

Amicable split. She goes where she wants to. Everyone gets to continue in their happy place.

7 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Although it would be borderline hilarious (and terrible for Brian's hair) if one fine summer day in Toronto, a Spidey, a Wakabond and a Zhenya show up on TCC doorsteps.

Yuzu: "Hello Brian, i brought some friends to play. Can they stay for dinner? We will we have axels for dinner.Triples and quads"

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Interesting, it sounds like she's considered this for a while, perhaps from the time she got injured and withdrew. 

I'll float this thought here too- but has no one ever considered her going to Japan, since she also speaks Japanese? 

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

She caught them all totally unprepared. A big, fat bonus indeed :rofl:

(I am so sorry but I'm living my best life here. Now go the distance Zhenya)

Friday afternoon news dump. Only legends. 

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Interesting, it sounds like she's considered this for a while, perhaps from the time she got injured and withdrew. 

I'll float this thought here too- but has no one ever considered her going to Japan, since she also speaks Japanese? 

Hardly possible ... but in Japan, where? Coach Fluffy? Mie Hamada? lol

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

Hardly possible ... but in Japan, where? Coach Fluffy? Mie Hamada? lol

I was thinking of Hamada and Tamura now that Marin has fled the coop. Med would also get Dickson as a choreographer as a side package.