2018/19 Coaching changes

Shippers will be a social media problem if she were to go there but is anyone seriously suggesting it should influence anyone’s decision?

1 minute ago, Sombreuil said:

Shippers will be a social media problem if she were to go there but is anyone seriously suggesting it should influence anyone’s decision?

Honestly it shouldn't...but I'm worried about the fandom. I mean, we're cool here, but let's not kid ourselves that there are some Yuzu fans who don't like Med in other parts of the fandom. 

Just now, Xen said:

Honestly it shouldn't...but I'm worried about the fandom. I mean, we're cool here, but let's not kid ourselves that there are some Yuzu fans who don't like Med in other parts of the fandom. 

The fandom will have to shut up. I don’t think Zhenya’s doing this for shipping’s sake. She’s got her future on the line...

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

btw we still don't have any official confirmation/news for boyang right?

Nope, but if Zhao said they're trying....and how China works. I imagine the real issue is whether Yuzu and the other skaters are okay with it since he has been busy. 

Just now, Fay said:

The fandom will have to shut up. I don’t think Zhenya’s doing this for shipping’s sake. She’s got her future on the line...

Oh I agree with you. 

I'm less worried about shippers really, it's just that even casual skaters at my rink think they're a couple at times. :13877886:And this just eggs on the more possessive Yuzu fans to scream that none shall get close to Yuzu. I can already foresee the screaming matches that will happen in my wechat...here's to hoping that the few extra Sendai shirts I have can bring peace.