2018/19 Coaching changes

If Tarakanova has that illness, I doubt changing coach will do miracles for her. Usually those things come from families, NOT coaches. But whatever the situation we don't know behind the scenes is, I hope she will be okay eventually. 

Oh no, Nastya :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I wish her all the best. I was looking forward to see her again in JGP but with those rumours... better for her to take her time and even leave the sport altogether if needed. She's so young :sadPooh:

on a side note, while I don't know much about her or the team, I felt she was never a priority and that she wanted to be there more than Eteri wanted her there...after all Eteri already has 2 quad girls and Alyona and many younger girls and more consistent ladies able to execute cleanly programs with much more packed transitions than Nastya...and at RusJNats judges weren't kind to her :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I don't think we can conclude she has left the group, due to leaving the camp (which is what that person is doing btw) but knowing she's still sick ... goodness. Everything crossed she recovers fully, whatever it is, poor kiddo.

6 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Might as well hold the ice dance part of Worlds there, at this rate. Save the skaters jet lag.

Pretty much.

Also I am really curious how all of these people are going to train. We've been talking about TCC and schedules but goodness, that's like kindy for what's happening in Montreal. 

45 minutes ago, TeaFrida said:

we don't know:13877886:

Only rumours so far, started form TSL, who sadly were quite accurate when talking about coaching changes thus far.:14066882: My hopes are dimming but I still need someone from Chinese fed or TCC to speak up before I let go of that dream :13877886:

Is it true what Jack says here?:68271262:

After several weeks in Toronto preparing his programs for the coming season with noted choreographer Lori Nichol, Jin wrote an effusive message on his Instagram account (which has since been canceled) in early June, which was translated and posted on Twitter by @magicaleggrolls.

“A month of training is drawing to a close. Thanks to the Chinese Figure Skating Association for giving me the chance to prepare for the new season in Canada,” Jin wrote. “Thank you to Lori Nichol for meticulously choreographing two new programs of differing styles. Thank you to Kurt Browning for participating with the choreography, and creating an exhibition program for me. . . .”

I remember that post, and to me it sounded as Boyang's heartfelt 'thank you and goodbye' to his old coaches, not a 'thank you Lori and goodbye Canada, now I'm gonna go back home'...if it's really been removed, things are even weirder than I thought:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

So, now that Nastya T. is training in Plushy's academy. I wonder what kind of programs they will give her and who is the coach supervising her training day by day, given Plushy is often busy for his iceshows...I hope she'll get all the care she deserves, and most importantly that she can be healthy. From what I've read on GS, the 'health issues' could be pneumonia or something to do with her lungs, not ED as I'd heard before...or maybe both...maybe the move is, among other reasons, to allow her to take it slow to allow her to recover at her pace :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

It seems like there's a lot going on with the Chinese fed but they are not giving out much information.. They like keeping things tightly under wraps. It's a bit frustrating but I guess all I can do is to hope Boyang is able to do what he really wants to do for himself.