2018/19 GP Assignments

7 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Probably already used to it and going about their business because if anyone knows how ISU is, it is them :68468287:

No, but seriously, I mean this is an annual GP party, waiting for the assignments. It wouldn't be the skating season without this! Honestly if they ever deliver something promptly and on time, I am probably going to faint and then feel like the season is doomed. 

Which is basically what happened last season come to think of it, and the GPAs were early. Huh. Now I get it!

If you put it like that I'd prefer they keep us waiting another month :13877886:

5 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

*grumbles* I wish I had my employers over a barrel like the ISU has us and skaters. If I missed deadlines like this... They haven't even announced where the mystery GP is going to be. How are they going to assign skaters a mystery GP without telling them where it's going to be? 

It's say Skater so and so will participate in the TBA GP.

I'd keel over from laughing but I would not put it past ISU. And I still prefer my WTH version :D

And hey. We should all get jobs at ISU. No accountability is something amazing. Imagine that. No stress, no matter what you do. Or don't do. 

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

Rumor has it in other places that it'll be held in greenland, antarctica, somewhere in the middle of the pacific, and skaters assigned to TBA event will be kidnapped, blindfolded and flown out to the event in the middle of the night, and forced to skate in nothing but what they wore to sleep that day. Right @xeyra?

So it'll be the skating frozen hunger games come as you are pajama party? But with dragons, maybe? And one ring to rule them all? 

I swear I'm not drunk.

1 minute ago, Neenah said:

You guys do realize they didn't miss the deadline yet right?  :laughing:

And the website crashing is totally on us as well, though they do deserve it  :P

yeah, it's probably EOD June 29th. Guys, calm down, the fight for actual GP event tickets is where the real battle is. :hachimaki:

24 minutes ago, Xen said:

Rumor has it in other places that it'll be held in greenland, antarctica, somewhere in the middle of the pacific, and skaters assigned to TBA event will be kidnapped, blindfolded and flown out to the event in the middle of the night, and forced to skate in nothing but what they wore to sleep that day. Right @xeyra?

So what you're saying is, *we* look really sane in comparison? :winky:

1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

This is exciting... who will benefit from Hanyuconomy?

a. NHK

b. Didier

c. Caron

Surprise twist, the Netherlands have claimed the missing GP *and* Hanyu in exchange for not bidding against Sweden at the Worlds 2021.

hey, a girl can dream... 

Jackie Is2g I love Jason but this is trolling now. 

Oh, what the hell. Jason has some of his choreo posted on his Twitter and Jackie Wong retweeted that. Here's a few seconds of Jason's lovely skating while we await the news that was ruddy well promised.

32 minutes ago, Xen said:

I'm in.

Spoiler

Lots of guys sleep naked when alone.