Team Russia

:smiley-talk005::smiley-talk005::smiley-talk005:  Yay I love this - more Russian FS drama ! 

"What is great about the conveyor of female athletes, practically children, who don’t have senior career in sports?” asks Yana Rudkovskaya

(she calls Yuzu "our beloved Yuzuru Hanyu" in the interview :8232307:)

2 hours ago, Fay said:

Yana was surprisingly level-headed in that interview. And respectful towards “the deserters” - Sasha and Alena. 

I thought so too, articulate, truthful, but also respectful (even towards Tarasova despite what she said).

8 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

So sad. She is still very young and was so talented both as a skater and a performer.

Wishing her the best of luck in finding another career that can bring the best out of her and bring her a lot of joy.

6 hours ago, Fay said:

I actually had a dream about this last week during one of my very rare figure skating dreams. When i woke up I thought, please let this be some sort of sign. It is just such a lovely program for him.

It was obvious at the Rostelecom Cup that the Schindler's list program wasn't really working. If Mishin knew that the free program wouldn't be on the same level as The White Crow then maybe it was the plan from beginning that they'd bring back the program later. In this way Kolyada could get even higher PCS than before (especially if he skates clean) because everyone knows the White Crow is a better program.

7 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I read that Kosto's been ordered by a doctor not to train at all for 20 days. That's an eternity in Eteri time.  

This is reminding me of the run up to Pyeongchang all over again. Geez.

Apparently there’s a fracture in her wrist.