Team Russia

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

google tr:

That sounds so sad :( I know any retirement is sad, but she has been so successful, especially in that cutthroat field, and exceeded so many expectations. She should be proud of her career! Too bad about the health problems, I really hope she gets better. It sounds serious :(

interview with Kostornaya

I'm a very emotional person actually. I find it hard to hide my emotions. If I'm sad, I start crying. If I have fun, I laugh. You can hear me laughing from the end of the corridor. (For me), there is sadness, anger, joy or the feeling of being offended. And it all spills out one hundred percent. I don't have semitones, it's either good or bad. This artistry is the same on ice. I not (only) give my maximum but I show my emotions... After the competition I just sit there and don't know what to do. I'm sitting and I don't have anything inside. Because I spilled all this on the ice.

https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/stories/news/detail/alena-kostornaia-exclusive-beijing-tutberidze-surgeon/

35 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Thank you so much!

We saw it at IdF practice.

And about "indiscipline", I am sure it is fine for herself but I dreamed of seeing her skating with Yuzuru Hanyu and now I am not that sure : wouldn't it exasperate him? (And it is not as if it could be changed : it rather sounds like a prerequisite for her being collected.) After all, he trained with Javier Fernández but not to skate together.

Piseev

We need to prepare in order to hold competitions among juniors and adults inside the country. Yes, we hope that the stages of the (adult) Grand Prix will take place, but it is necessary to prepare reserve options. Naturally, the stages of the Russian Cup should be brought to a higher level in all parameters, including a stronger than usual composition of participants. We need such an organization of starts for the Cup of the country to feel the serious significance of the tournament.

https://rsport.ria.ru/20200721/1574663173.html

Alina Zagitova sat in Biology, her last exam in the Unified State Exam, on Monday. If I understand well, the results are to be announced on Friday.

And seeing this video of hers, with Daniil Gleichengauz dancing pairs with Masaru, made me think we may have a new episode of the Soap Opera, with Pooh-San envious of Masaru's skating with Daniil Gleichengauz, and wanting Yuzuru-kun to skate with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCo-mGNLQ14

On 7/23/2020 at 2:04 PM, Fay said:

No, it’s Khachaturyan’s Masquerade. A warhorse for FS

I see, thanks for the reply. I went to check the music out at YT, and saw from the comments that this was announced by Medvedeva four months ago. (Sheepishly) Sorry I didn't know, I am not a follower :peace2: