Team Russia

And Eteri couldn’t NOT remember the previous ungrateful students of hers - Yulia, Evgenia... so Alena joins them. This is a complaint that Alena refused to get out on the ice along with some other skaters, so they just asked her out. 
This is August, for crying out loud, ain’t it too late? 

20 minutes ago, Fay said:

Well, when Tsurskaya left, she wasn’t allowed to keep her programs, so basically Alena shouldn’t get to keep her programs now. There go your magical 3A. 

That’s very interesting- in whose ownership are the programmes?  The choreographer, the school/ coach, the fed or the skater?  Or is it a simple matter of who paid the bill?

Just now, Sombreuil said:

That’s very interesting- in whose ownership are the programmes?  The choreographer, the school/ coach, the fed or the skater?

There’s the rub with the Russian Fed - they are paid by public funds, so... can you make it out who they belong to? 

Trace the money then I suppose - if the public funds are channelled through the school, then the school, if through the fed to the skater, then it’s hers, which doesn’t seem likely from what you say re Tsurskaya?  Or direct to the choreographer via the fed as I believe happens in China then to the fed?  What if the choreographer is an employee of the school - then presumably his work is owned by the school.

In a way the virus might help the skater - looks like there will be a long hiatus until any competition so she’ll have time to settle.

2 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Trace the money then I suppose - if the public funds are channelled through the school, then the school, if through the fed to the skater, then it’s hers, which doesn’t seem likely from what you say re Tsurskaya?  Or direct to the choreographer via the fed as I believe happens in China then to the fed?  What if the choreographer is an employee of the school - then presumably his work is owned by the school.

In a way the virus might help the skater - looks like there will be a long hiatus until any competition so she’ll have time to settle.

The domestic competitions are very likely to take place. But Good Lord, you realise this sort of petulant tantrum from the ISU BEST BLOODY COACH? 

If the stories of not wanting to share the ice and plotting the move since May are true, really I can't believe it from her.

Look at all her messages about Eteri Tutberidze these last months.

And I would like to comfort Alina Zagitova, I hope Alena Kostornaia did all what she could to alleviate the shock.

I had understood her recovery after the confinement didn't go as expected, it may be a motive of exasperation on both sides (which would relieve me on a moral point of view, though I know we live in a hard world).

All who don't like Daniil Gleichengauz's choreos will be pleased by the news, and must believe she will have better choreos now. I wouldn't vouch for it.

Where is she supposed to train right now?