Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2018] Olympic Games Gala

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just now, duygu said:

Is anyone know who is the designer of Gabriella's costume

 

He designs their stuff.

I am nervous about the Twizzle sandwich 3A now:xD:

What does it say about me that I'd rather watch Boyang's Spiderman 3 times than P/C ex once?

WHY do u cut the lift with the aerial cam for Spidey's sake

Just now, Moria Polonius said:

What does it say about me that I'd rather watch Boyang's Spiderman 3 times than P/C ex once?

 

You have excellent taste

Zhenya~ I really like this ex >< ~~

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.