Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2018] Olympic Games Gala

Featured Replies

Slightly off topic but gosh her arms.....

4 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

We're in the same situation :facepalm: It finally works again just now

 

I moved myself to the part of my room closest to the wifi router, I‘ll just have to bear sitting on hard ground 

Ugh surely there are more camera teams than just the one I'm watching? :13877886: Maybe I'll find videos of those later?

Lol I screamed when he just let go of her hand at that last rotational lift :laughing: pairs got thrown more scarier than that I don't know what I'm even afraid of

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.