Planet Hanyu Secret Santa!

paperatoms

I'd like to join but I'm not really sure what I could get around to making in a week. :14066882: A have a few physical things I could send, though. I'd be open to receive something physical, too, of course.

ETA Postage to here will probably be quite expensive if it’s anything bigger than a letter so I wouldn’t want to put anyone out. 

ETA2 (No fiction, please, if that's alright.)

On 12/11/2017 at 11:38 PM, paperatoms said:

Secret_Santa1.png

Hello fellow citizens! I thought it might be fun to do a secret santa among us! All participants will be assigned a number, which I'll draw out for assignments using a random number generator. Then you'll have until Christmas to make/write/draw/... something for your person. I reckon we'll need at least 6 participants to make it fun, so please consider joining!

You don't have to give anything huge - most of us are busy this time of year and have little time. But here are some ideas below:

- A collection of favourite photos, gifs, or videos... pick your favourites or maybe make a themed collection (e.g. featuring particular colours, skating elements, years...)

- Music video

- Graphics (e.g. icons, wallpapers...)

- Fanfics

- Fanarts (*)

- Physical items? (*)

- Head cannon stories (e.g. jump ladies harem XD)

- Poems (e.g. limericks... or hanyu-ized christmas lyrics??)

- Playlists

- Tix to ice shows  (j/k.... (but also: me please! XD))

(*)If you'd like to give/post a physical gift to your person, that could maybe be arranged? I'm happy to pass on PMs between pairs, so we're not posting our addresses on the interwebs for all to see...

If there are particular items you'd prefer NOT to receive (e.g. fanfics), please say so in your sign-up post. I'll maybe make a summary post with participants and any comments they have, for reference.

Dates:

- Sign up by: 20th December (subject to change... I figure we can leave it late since most gifts will be fairly generic - you can start on them before you know who your person is)

** Please state on your sign-up post whether you'd be open to receiving a physical gift! Also please mention if there are certain things you'd like NOT to receive! **

- Post on/by: 24th - 30th December

This is just a quick post to get it started, may edit later as we work out the details :) 

Merry Christmas! :10815002:

EDIT: I made goodies! Feel free to use them!

JJnQhqL.png  0qcmP4s.png

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS (as of 14/12/17): 14

Yuzuangel

Singcarcom

Robin

Hydroblade

Guitarist

Xen

Ruruzest

PapiandPooh421

Freeyafanfan

Yaminoqueen :10815002:

Paperatoms :10815002:

SparkleSalad :10815002:

Kelly

Lunna

I will mark those who are open to receiving a physical gift with a :10815002:

I'd like to join in😍

1 hour ago, paperatoms said:

secret_santa_countdown.png

5 days to go! An icon version of this is in the top post! :PurpleBanana:

Don't forget to let me know if you're open to receiving a physical gift! Thank you! 

Almost forgot, given that my country sometimes will have customs inspect stuff, and I'm terrified of things getting lost en route just because it's foreign (going to or coming in), I'd rather not receive or send physical gifts.  

19 minutes ago, guitarist said:

Oh, right, I'd forgotten. I'm open to receiving/sending physical gifts, but I'll be in Mexico for Christmas (and mail in my hometown is not known for its reliability), so perhaps receiving is a little trickier.

In my experience things eventually get to you but they can take as long as 6 months :13877886: so far i only got one thing lost in the mail from the... dozens of stuff i've received through snail mail.

Also i am open to receiving physical gifts but non physical is very very much ok (i have to buy another detolf because i am running out of space for my Yuzu stuff, eek) I can send something, maybe, but i can't promise anything hahaha.