Happy 23rd Birthday Yuzu! A map from us

Hydroblade

3 hours ago, kaerb said:

For some reason, the page is just totally refusing to load for me ): 

I just get:

"This site can’t be reached

feathered-strings.me took too long to respond."

I have the same problem! I tried with firefox, chrome and IE, but I've got the message "This site can't be accessed. The response time from feathered-strings.me is too long." or something like that each time.

I saw people were talking about this project on Japanese chat boards, and they said "How cute!" "I left a massage!" "Thank you for the creator of this page!" etc. so, my location (I live in Japan) shouldn't be a problem. Tomorrow I will try at my workplace. I have to be really carefull my PC screen not to be seen when I finally access the site successfully :pouty:

I’ve tried to open the map from chrome, firefox, IE on windows and safari on iphone. I could successfully access the map from all of them but when I used firefox and IE I could not see any Pooh (satellite, ribbon) on the map. Also, it took quite a long time to load the map with firefox. I’m using many browser extensions, so I’m not sure it’s the map or my browsers.

But this map is amazing. It feels like everyone is waving from all over the world. Thank you, @Hydroblade and @Mastyaeva!! :thanks::7938863:

4 minutes ago, Sayu93 said:

I think I dropped some mistaken Poohs without messages in Bonn, germany. they're very near where i wanted to Drop It but I couldn't really get It all to work a few days ago. I'll try again tonight though.

There isn't a single unnamed Pooh near Bonn. :smile: 

3 hours ago, singcarcom said:

Can we tweet to the TCC twitter page when we're done? :smiley-happy085:

So happy to see satellites everywhere. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Hahaha if anyone wants to do that it would be wonderful, although i'm not sure when or if i'm going to close the message submissions :pouty:

9 hours ago, kaerb said:

The entire page isn't loading (it's just blank/white and then eventually displays the timed out message - ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT). Not sure what's going on there, maybe it's just an issue unique to me? : / 

I had this issue as well! Then I turn on my VPN and voila I can access the site :laughing: maybe you and other satellites with similar problem can try that too?

35 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

yeah, i'm trying to fix the encoding issues but my workplace thinks it's a shady site and it's getting blocked intermittently :13877886:

go go hydro! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: