General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, OonsieHui said:

Someone remind me again. When is media day? It's like two weeks to August. He must have his full programmes by now right??? 

Looking back at past years, it's usually in early August so I'm thinking it'll be in 3 weeks time! He most definitely has his full programmes by now but I would think he's still at the stage of making changes here and there. 

2 hours ago, dotsquare said:

Looking back at past years, it's usually in early August so I'm thinking it'll be in 3 weeks time! He most definitely has his full programmes by now but I would think he's still at the stage of making changes here and there. 

*vibrates intensely in anticipation * :smiley-happy093:

My summer is passing by in a flash and yet I'm not even mad. :shrug:

August, please come sooner!

Also, being Olympic Champion, will Zu be doing a live or prerecorded performance for the 24 hour charity event this year? (Maybe this year he'll finally do Swanyu, but I'm betting on Haru Yo Koi if he takes part in the charity.)

42 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

awwww this is so cute :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

ETA: I'm crying :smiley-laughing021:

sorry Zu your kuyashii looks so funny, I'm such a bad fanyu:slinkaway:

I really like Patrick in that... now I kind of want to see all nice Yuzu and Patrick moments. Since they were such fierce rivals (and there was quite a bit of drama), it's really nice to see them getting along!

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

I really like Patrick in that... now I kind of want to see all nice Yuzu and Patrick moments. Since they were such fierce rivals (and there was quite a bit of drama), it's really nice to see them getting along!

OT but latching on as a similar track of thought

A lot of people would not like to see it I guess, but I personally would like to see Patrick delve into live commentating for competitions (Yulia and I think Nobu jumped straight into it after retirement.) Patrick often put his foot in his mouth, but I at least appreciated his honesty about his views and about the direction of the sport (no matter how much ego there was in it). It'd be interesting to see his take on Yuzu and others (including Nathan who he took a liking to and support despite a few ironies in that).

I like Kurt Browning though, so maybe as just a guest commentator.

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

ETA: I'm crying :smiley-laughing021:

sorry Zu your kuyashii looks so funny, I'm such a bad fanyu:slinkaway:

I am obviously a bad Fanyu as well. I didn't know he was so loud during his Gold-invoking moments, it's amazing xDDD