General Yuzuru Chat

would someone be kind enough to explain the relationship between TAT and Yuzu? Like how they got to have a close relationship? Seeing her practically smother him in kisses after he runs to her after winning ogm was cute. I tried googling but it just led me to a thread in the other forum where she didn't think Yuzu deserved the bronze at Worlds 2012 🤨

13 minutes ago, baninainpajamas said:

would someone be kind enough to explain the relationship between TAT and Yuzu? Like how they got to have a close relationship? Seeing her practically smother him in kisses after he runs to her after winning ogm was cute. I tried googling but it just led me to a thread in the other forum where she didn't think Yuzu deserved the bronze at Worlds 2012 🤨

Maybe she met him in Sochi? Or was appreciative how he overcame his 2014/15 difficulties? If she talked well of him while commenting, especially after him setting records, Yuzu might have heard about it and that's why he approached her with his apology in Boston.

In short, no idea.

It's over...what a long competition...so dramatic

worried about injury (down down) ->

the beginning of the game (up) ->

missed the team event (down) ->

came out like a boss (up up) ->

did "nothing" in practice (down) ->

ridiculously happy (???up) ->

not a lot of jumps (down) ->

Clean Chopin! (up up) ->

no 4lo, and 4S, 3lz didn't behave (down) ->

Seimei Won, repeat GOLD (up up up) ->

serious injury with pain killer (down down) ->

4A talk and crazy Zu on ice (up) ->

still pain killer and probably no WC (down) ->

Beautiful Swan! (up) ->

Goodbye Pyeongchang (down)...

We had fun! What a long competition...I am tired...too much food... 

Say goodbye to strawberry shortcake~

1 hour ago, baninainpajamas said:

TAT didn't really know him in 2012. Also, he (rightfully) won bronze over Brian Joubert (whom she adored as someone who she thought was similar to Yagudin and choreographed for him as well) so she was a bit upset. Probably overtime she's come to appreciate him as an athlete...