Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

baninainpajamas

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by baninainpajamas

  1. haha why would you speak this into existence 😆
  2. If it wasn't for Yuzu I'd probably never have visited Finland. I only wish I had spent a longer time there!
  3. waaah it's kind of weird seeing him in skinny (or at least cuffed) joggers? tracksuit? but cute
  4. I thought he said he was riding a bike in Toronto because he couldn't drive?
  5. Ahh okay, so it seems like quite an organic progression in their relationship. I was just wondering if there had been an event or anything that caused them to become close. Thanks to everyone who replied
  6. would someone be kind enough to explain the relationship between TAT and Yuzu? Like how they got to have a close relationship? Seeing her practically smother him in kisses after he runs to her after winning ogm was cute. I tried googling but it just led me to a thread in the other forum where she didn't think Yuzu deserved the bronze at Worlds 2012 🤨
  7. he did so well in English! 😍

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.