August 24, 20179 yr FaOI clothes. In a hypothetical situation ISU decides to discontinue the SP or FS. Choose SP or FS to continue.
September 22, 20179 yr On 27.08.2017 at 8:52 PM, kitsune said: Patrick's skating. 4T or 3A ? 3A, obviously xD. 4S-1Lo-4S or 4A?
March 13, 20188 yr 1 hour ago, Bilge said: Yuzu! Hotarek lifting yuzu or Shoma-Medvedeva-Yuzuru dance (WTT 2017) Shoma-Medvedeva-Yuzuru dance (WTT 2017) Trusova hair or Alena Leonova 'it's oh so quiet' hair?
April 28, 20188 yr 23 minutes ago, Cassidy said: Trusova hair. Imagine all the things you can do with it. *.* Tano or Rippon? Rippon any day! Alina’s Red or white/gray ballet costume
May 5, 20188 yr I'll go with Red. Even though red is used pretty often in the ladies field but the patterns looked prettier than the white/gray one Believe layback ina bauer or Hana ni nare layback ina bauer Source unknown, pls PM if you know the source. THESE PICTURES DOESN'T DO THEM JUSTICE THEY'RE SO MUCH PRETTIER. But I couldn't find a proper gif for these 2
May 25, 20188 yr On 5/5/2018 at 9:11 AM, VyVy99 said: I'll go with Red. Even though red is used pretty often in the ladies field but the patterns looked prettier than the white/gray one Believe layback ina bauer or Hana ni nare layback ina bauer Source unknown, pls PM if you know the source. THESE PICTURES DOESN'T DO THEM JUSTICE THEY'RE SO MUCH PRETTIER. But I couldn't find a proper gif for these 2 Believe layback yuzu blue with yellow wings costume or Nathan Vera wank body suits?
May 26, 20188 yr 5 hours ago, Sammie said: Believe layback yuzu blue with yellow wings costume or Nathan Vera wank body suits? Oh definitely Yuzu. At least he's not boring... Still with costume - Notte Stellata or Etude?
May 26, 20188 yr 4 hours ago, TallyT said: Oh definitely Yuzu. At least he's not boring... Still with costume - Notte Stellata or Etude? NS CiONTU or FaoI?
February 21, 20215 yr 8 hours ago, hananistellata said: Reviving this topic because it seems fun. :3 I'd say FaoI! I absolutely love CiONTU but FaoI's chaos is just *chef's kiss*. Here's my this or that: Seimei or Tenchi? I love Seimei's step sequence! black practice clothes or loose t-shirt?
Create an account or sign in to comment