Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This or That

Featured Replies

45 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

:knc_brian1::knc_yuzu2:

Proud mama Orser and happy son! :loveeyes:

 

Yuzu speaking English or Japanese?

Japanese 😍 I can hear him for hours (I've done it before... Very vivid dreams!)

Yuzu/Kumamon or Yuzu/Vegalta?

9 hours ago, kaeryth said:

24TV06-but1at7g1.gif

(Source)

 

Yuzu interacting with Chock/Bates VS Shibutanis

 

tumblr_oln7dnhqc71tje632o1_400.gif  VS    eca86bd9d543186bf1b045.jpg

(Source)(Source)

 

Aah yes, the smile that sealed my fate as a Fanyu...

Chock/Bates! The puppy face is to die for<3

 

If Yuzu was a Disney Princess, which one do you think he would be?

Elsa or Aurora? (you know, the whole robins and squirrels thing...)

6 hours ago, lily said:

Break if that means he'll win everything :winky:

 

tumblr_oo24dhW7oM1vp5lw2o1_r1_400.gif   or   tumblr_oo24dhW7oM1vp5lw2o2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_oo24dhW7oM1vp5lw2o2_r1_400.gif

It's wondrous what time does (and doesn't do) to this creature... Everything is a bit sharpened, more delicate and nuanced - everything but his chin:laughing: Anyway I like my Yuzu with his brows revealed :biggrin:

 

You can have one & only one first row premium ticket - fs or gala?

  • Author
25 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

tumblr_oo24dhW7oM1vp5lw2o2_r1_400.gif

It's wondrous what time does (and doesn't do) to this creature... Everything is a bit sharpened, more delicate and nuanced - everything but his chin:laughing: Anyway I like my Yuzu with his brows revealed :biggrin:

 

You can have one & only one first row premium ticket - fs or gala?

FS, of course.

 

fierce!yuzu or smiley!yuzu?

Fierce!yuzu is the reason i fell in love with him.

 

Time machine: goin back to rewatch 2012 Worlds or 2015 NHK? :winky:

  • Author
On 7/29/2017 at 8:04 PM, kitsune said:

2015 NHK.

Encore PW or LGC?

LGC!!

 

Hypothetical non-Yuzu related question.

If your company said they were giving a 10% raise to everyone who is making in the bottom 10 percentile based on his/her rank/job title, would you rather:

Get a raise?

or

Not get a raise?

 

lol

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2017 at 11:00 AM, kitsune said:

I think get a raise.

A program with only quads or only with triples :laughing:?

Quadsssss. In an ideal world where he can't get terribly injured by that, we would get the 4A and we would all be happy.

Yuzu!Nyan or ChooChoo!Yuzu?

Quote

Quadsssss. In an ideal world where he can't get terribly injured by that, we would get the 4A and we would all be happy.

Yuzu!Nyan or ChooChoo!Yuzu?

Whoops, answered wrong question...

 

Yuzu!Nyan! My cats will kill me if I say otherwise...

 

Hana ni Nare or Hana wa Saku?  (sorry...:facepalm:)

 

 

41 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Hana ni Nare or Hana wa Saku?  (sorry...:facepalm:)

 

Hana wa Saku... because the song (especially the version Yuzu skates to) is just amazing. Hard choice tho.

 

Scriabin SP or Chopin SP? (other hard choice, I know xD)

13 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Scriabin SP or Chopin SP? (other hard choice, I know xD)

I should say Chopin for the sake of patriotism, but since after that season it will be legendary anyway, I pick Scriabin SP. Etude's drama is to die for <3

 

Trashy bag!pants or FaOI clothes overal?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.