This or That

yuzuangel

5 hours ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

I love Seimei's step sequence!:knc_brian2:

black practice clothes or loose t-shirt?

So it's became an unspoken rule to make the questions so difficult to choose huh? I had a hard time to decide which to pick from each questions!

Btw i'm afraid i'm that sinful for choosing UA shirts above the loose one because.........the pecs. :sipping:

Anyway, which one do you prefer

Slicked-back hair-Zuru or glasses-Zuru?

I know it's not make any sense it's not even comparable, but why dont we give it a shot?

• 10 months later...
On 2/21/2021 at 8:02 PM, avt said:

So it's became an unspoken rule to make the questions so difficult to choose huh? I had a hard time to decide which to pick from each questions!

Btw i'm afraid i'm that sinful for choosing UA shirts above the loose one because.........the pecs. :sipping:

I know it's not make any sense it's not even comparable, but why dont we give it a shot?

There was no question on the last post so i’ll go with this one :D 

I reaaally love the glasses-zuru but i choose slicked-back hair-zuru:acceptable:

And i’ll ask a hard to choose question for me - olympic chopin stsq or rondo capriccioso stsq 

• 2 months later...
在2021/2/22 at AM1点02分, avt说:

Slicked-back hair-Zuru !!!Without any hesitation:acceptable:

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 6:43 PM, hananistellata said:

My question is... old man Pooh-san or yuzu Pooh-san?

Yuzu Pooh-san has had its moments and has done amazing job, but I still miss old man Pooh-san. 

I have two questions. Relating to two Poohs: 2018 Olympics cake tissue box cover or 2022 DIY version?

The second has FaOI thame: Toshi or pianist Shinya Kiyozuka?

On 4/18/2022 at 4:12 AM, lajoitko said:

I have two questions. Relating to two Poohs: 2018 Olympics cake tissue box cover or 2022 DIY version?

The second has FaOI thame: Toshi or pianist Shinya Kiyozuka?

1. I liked 2022 version because it looked like someone had taken Pooh and squashed him :P

2. Toshi because I love X JAPAN <3

Which Phantom of the Opera costume did you prefer?

5 hours ago, mangomango said:

1. I liked 2022 version because it looked like someone had taken Pooh and squashed him :P

2. Toshi because I love X JAPAN <3

Which Phantom of the Opera costume did you prefer?

Hey and welcome to the Planet! Yes, DIY Pooh looks very endearing.

As for your question, I really like the second (white) POTO costume just because my mind associates the red one with COC accident. Although if we count in Masquerade costume (because it has some mask choreo and the beginning of the music), it is harder to choose. Maybe someone else can offer their opinion and provide the next question.