Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

Hmmm I feel like Nathan's skating style isn't suited to the 'bright happy circus music' vibe of his SP. He doesn't quite have the dramatic joyful sweep (for lack of better word) to embody the vibe for me. I actually feel like he would do well to skate to a dramatic movie soundtrack. 

If it comes down to it, I'm okay watching his SP, its his sad face in the K&C that makes me sad.

Just now, Hydroblade said:

I wil def stay to watch the Purple Lord. I guess i'm a masochist lol

 

Me too :snpeace: I will watch anything related to Yuzuru this off season.

Hello all! Just dropping by to say hi and take a peek at the viewing party. I'm in the middle of vacationing right now and don't have a PC with me, so couldn't join in :tumblr_inline_mg16fphSd01qdlkyg:

 

Anyway, hope you all enjoy, and hope to catch up watching the show later :7562096:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.