Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

Boyang is just so damn cute. 

Also, his hydroblade got better. He actually holds it for a bit now and goes much lower.

He's so delightful god I hope he keeps this for Pyeongchang so I can see the shimmy in person 

Spidey Boyang... Love this programme!  :clapping-smiley:...That shimmey... That ending pose :grin:

Just now, axelnojutsu said:

what even was that hydroblade attempt 

I KNOW. The first time I watched it, I legit thought he fell down for a second and didn't do it right (too spoiled by Yuzu's one handed hydroblade)

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

 

I'll stay too despite cringing inside ...

I will stay too and prolly not be that mad since the stream will froze :dpooh: hopefully at the right times

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.