Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

Oh okay.

 

nathans sp is better than his LP but the posing at the start always makes me chuckle 

Eh they showed Nathan now :tumblr_inline_mg16g93n0Q1qdlkyg: ugh just let us see yuzu warming up with that purple pants of sin  I don't need to cry my eyes out again :sadPooh:

7 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

They showed evgenia :laughing: and I remember how I hate all the rope skipping choreo she had at this SP

How much I dislike this " miming " in skating!  And I intensely dislike her endless tanno jumps... Esp with one arm!  :hachimaki:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.