Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, kaerb said:

lmao I hope Shoma expands his repertoire after the Olympics but ~dramatic classical music violin angst face~ is a good look for him :embSwan:

So that's how you call that! Dramatic classicalmusic violin angst face! I always called it 'Shoma's standard settings' face...

 

(Don't mind me, just trying to distract myself from the sadness that is unsatisfied Yuzu...)

Just now, Aotoshiro said:

So that's how you call that! Dramatic classicalmusic violin angst face! I always called it 'Shoma's standard settings' face...

 

(Don't mind me, just trying to distract myself from the sadness that is unsatisfied Yuzu...)

HAHAHAH I made that up but it intensifies entirely when he gets into the music and he's really ~feeling the moment~. The rest of the time, I think Shoma just has a resting : | face :xD:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.