Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

Just now, freeyafanfan said:

Ooh I have a bad net friend :laughing: be strong my friend!

I'm trying, but honestly I'll be so angry if it dies

I thought it would just be Team Japan but there's Zhenya too :dancingpooh: Ahhh the scores were so messed up during this comp...she's done better than this :13877886:

eh... no offense zhenya but I hated that program even though I actually like the song

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

eh... no offense zhenya but I hated that program even though I actually like the song

 

It's not to my taste either. I look forward to her having something different........ 

Ahhhhh I don't want to watch this sp again can we just watch Shoma and not Hanyu >>

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.