Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

Just now, Hydroblade said:

We're making up for the streaming party we couldn't have for WTT:grouphug: and to think that shortly after this the planet was born haha

For the next party I'm more a nightbird than all these early starts!! :jumping0041:

Just now, Hydroblade said:

We're making up for the streaming party we couldn't have for WTT:grouphug: and to think that shortly after this the planet was born haha

sometimes I forget how little time has actually gone by since then, feels like we've had this place forever :embSwan:

Jesus, my internet is so bad... Don't you dare to die when Yuzu comes on screen, you bastard

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

sometimes I forget how little time has actually gone by since then, feels like we've had this place forever :embSwan:

What did I ( we all)  do with our time!!!  without thinking about and talking about Yuzu in here!! I cannot envisage this place not existing!!  :notamused:

Just now, Emzie said:

Jesus, my internet is so bad... Don't you dare to die when Yuzu comes on screen, you bastard

Ooh I have a bad net friend :laughing: be strong my friend!

looking at the audience here I can't help but wonder what SC will look like this year 0:)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.