11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So I got curious about this, put Google to work, and there actually is a men's Cologne that has those scent notes:

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Hanae-Mori/HM-1579.html

How funny I used to be really interested in trying this scent but worried about wasting money, now I want to check it out again. I think the black currant made me hesitate. 

I find all the prediction games beyond impossible... For costumes my only thoughts are that Origin will be relatively spare, formal and classically handsome, and Otonal will be the perfect opposite or complement. In that vein I do imagine dark for Origin, light for Otonal but no matter what they will be worth waiting for (wish fulfillment)!

35 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Someone on twitter did! (not gold/maroon but autumn colours)

I think I'd actually prefer this, or even darker/more red. He's had so many blue costumes but we almost never get to see him in a colour like this. Also definitely more "autumnal".

But the original blue is beautiful too, not complaining :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Yuzu's costume looks like something an ice prince would wear :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:  The shades of blue and the glitter lines down the middle of his back really give the impression of ice in a way^^ It definitely plays up his small waist which is always good (and I'm also thoroughly grateful that they did not screw up his illusion mesh colour^^ :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:)

(Also, was I the only one that immediately thought of Shoma when I saw his costume? It looks a lot like something Shoma would wear :10636614:)

1 hour ago, bubblyfluff said:

I think the color blue is to reference Johnny Weir's Otonal costume as well~

I agree that it doesn't feel as autumnal, but still beautiful hehe 😂😂

I think that if he had gone for a deeper shade of blue, maybe with some dark (black or dark purple or even Forrest green whichever direction he wanted to take it) accents, it would have both been more like JW, but also felt more autumn. 

But didn't someone do a comparison and show it was similar to one of his own first costumes? Maybe that's what he was going for. 

2 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

I think that if he had gone for a deeper shade of blue, maybe with some dark (black or dark purple or even Forrest green whichever direction he wanted to take it) accents, it would have both been more like JW, but also felt more autumn. 

But didn't someone do a comparison and show it was similar to one of his own first costumes? Maybe that's what he was going for. 

I think it might be a cross between the two.  I like the cross hatching on the back - references JWs costume without copying it

with the pink ex and the pale blue ruffles SP  I’m hoping for a sharper edged black and gold Origins with a collar like PotO2.