How Do I...?

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

haha, happy you made it ... thanks for the pic ...nice one ...:heart:

thanks @ralucutzagy,,, was getting frustrated not being able to post pics,,, i think i have it now,,, just the original way i used to do it stopped working ... its a lovely pic showing his beauty and power! (credits in pic) 

3 hours ago, PPOS said:

can i get some help please?? for some reason , everytime i try to post an image from imgur i get the following message... so i post the copied link as before ...but then i get the message below ...

http://imgur.com/a/8HfPe

The link could not be embedded because there is no image at that URL.... any ideas why i get this message instead of the picture posting as it did before,, i can clearly see the pic i am trying to post in Imgur but then it will not work,,,, i would appreciate any help ,, 

thanks 

I had difficulties with imgur too, so I started to use different image hosting sites, for example this, which works very good. If you will have problems with imgur next time you can use this site as well.

1 hour ago, katonice said:

I just might not be looking hard enough, but is there a way to adjust my personal time zone settings?

Is it automatic? It seems the forum calendar times don't exactly match my actual time zone, but can't currently figure out how to fix it.

The timezones get adjusted automatically but if you are having issues I can set it manually for you. What is your timezone? (If you don't want to tell me your timezone publicly you can PM me, too.)

14 minutes ago, robin said:

The timezones get adjusted automatically but if you are having issues I can set it manually for you. What is your timezone? (If you don't want to tell me your timezone publicly you can PM me, too.)

Thanks robin. I think it's sorted now. I think there was some error on the schedule posted on the calendar, instead of my timezone settings not matching lol.

Will post back here if I encounter further issues. Thanks! And sorry for the bother.